Posts with tag "Green Lantern"
- Posted Jul 2nd 2011 at 11:37 AM by Christine Fenno
Putting an official end to their under-the-radar romance, Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds's divorce became final on Friday, after an out-of-the-blue split late last year. The final divorce documents were filed Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court, according to E!. The pair discreetly dated before exchanging vows in rural wedding outside Vancouver in 2008. They have no children. ...
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 07:01 AM by Kelly Fisher
Blake Lively was all smiles at the world premiere of her latest flick, 'Green Lantern,' Wednesday night. According to Just Jared, the 'Gossip Girl' star wore a sheer white Chanel Couture gown as she worked the red carpet at the famous Grauman's Chinese Theater in Los Angeles. Co-star Ryan Reynolds was also on hand at the premiere to greet fans and celebrate the action-packed film, which...
- Posted Dec 19th 2010 at 08:09 AM by Christine Fenno
In the immediate aftermath of announcing the end of a marriage, few would expect to see a famous Hollywood couple out together in public. On a dinner date. Laughing and smiling. Yet that's what went down on Friday night at Blue Ribbon restaurant in New York City, where Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds were spotted sharing "a friendly meal," according to a new report from People.com. In...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Winnie the Pooh Reportedly Banned from a Polish Playground for Being 'Inappropriately Dressed'
- From Kendall's New Gig to Kim's Fragrance Tour, Get Your Kardashian/Jenner Style Fix
- Harold Henthorn, Accused of Killing Wife, Had Map Marked with Spot Where She Fell, Authorities Say
- Three Bill Cosby stand-up performances canceled
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover