Posts with tag "Green Lantern"
- Posted Jul 2nd 2011 at 11:37 AM by Christine Fenno
Putting an official end to their under-the-radar romance, Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds's divorce became final on Friday, after an out-of-the-blue split late last year. The final divorce documents were filed Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court, according to E!. The pair discreetly dated before exchanging vows in rural wedding outside Vancouver in 2008. They have no children. "Irre...
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 07:01 AM by Kelly Fisher
Blake Lively was all smiles at the world premiere of her latest flick, 'Green Lantern,' Wednesday night. According to Just Jared, the 'Gossip Girl' star wore a sheer white Chanel Couture gown as she worked the red carpet at the famous Grauman's Chinese Theater in Los Angeles. Co-star Ryan Reynolds was also on hand at the premiere to greet fans and celebrate the action-packed film, which open...
- Posted Dec 19th 2010 at 08:09 AM by Christine Fenno
In the immediate aftermath of announcing the end of a marriage, few would expect to see a famous Hollywood couple out together in public. On a dinner date. Laughing and smiling. Yet that's what went down on Friday night at Blue Ribbon restaurant in New York City, where Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds were spotted sharing "a friendly meal," according to a new report from People.com. In t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Wins 'Fight of the Century' Against Manny Pacquiao
- Outlander Recap: Jamie Meets Someone from His Past and Claire Plays Midwife to Jenny
- Decorate the Ultimate Kim Kardashian Fan Cake
- Blues legend B.B. King in hospice care at his home
- Prolific crime and mystery writer Ruth Rendell dies
- Ireland Baldwin out of rehab but still getting help
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao's Fight Night: 9 Star-Studded Moments We Were Obsessed With
- Spice Girls Reunion! Victoria Beckham Brings the Group Together to Spice Up David Beckham's 40th Birthday
- Rick Santorum's Views on Bruce Jenner's Transition May Surprise Some: "You Have to Respect Everybody"