Posts with tag "GreenDay"
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
As the decade nears its end, one thing that will be missed is the music. Remember those albums we left on repeat because they really were worth listening to? From the catchy dance tracks to the political rock records that defined the 2000s, we saw artists like Justin Timberlake and Amy Winehouse grow up and deliver pinnacle records we never saw coming. When it came to the Top 40 set, this was a...
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 11:00 AM by Laura Ferreiro
Bob Dylan isn't the likeliest of candidates to put out a Christmas album, but the legendary troubadour has declared to the world that he has 'Christmas in the Heart,' releasing an album of the same name. With everyone from Dylan to David Archuleta getting into the holiday spirit, we at PopEater decided to take a look at some seriously unexpected and downright bizarre holiday albums to help you do...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 12:02 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Jennifer Lopez Falls at AMAs," "Adam Lambert AMA Performance," "Lady Gaga at the AMAs" and "AMA Winners" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour, and though the results change frequently, at any moment the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Today it's all...
Popeater Hot Topics
- A.J. McLean: My Daughter Ava Is My 'Number One Fan'
- Did a Texas Doctor Try to Poison Her Boyfriend with Antifreeze?
- The Voice Premiere: Adam Levine Wins Emotional Battle for Singing TSA Agent
- 'DWTS' recap: Michael Waltrip gets a flat; Sadie Robertson does ... country jazz?
- Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- How do you track down 21,000 copies of one hacked nude photo?