Posts with tag "Greyson Chance"
- Posted Dec 15th 2010 at 02:01 PM by Zach Dionne
Hot off the heels of his new single 'Waiting Outside the Lines,' 13-year-old pop virtuoso Greyson Chance stopped by PopEater for a video interview and a killer photo shoot. What'd we learn? He still looks up to Lady Gaga -- whose hit 'Paparazzi' made Greyson famous after a stunning talent show cover version -- but the Oklahoma native on the fast track to mega-stardom also loves everything from...
- Posted Dec 6th 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
To celebrate the holiday season, AOL Music is thrilled to announce a month-long series of giveaways! We're gifting rare items sent to us by all of your favorite artists, from Taylor Swift to Ozzy Osbourne. If you're looking for the perfect holiday present for a friend or family member (or yourself!), here's your chance to score something awesome. See the full calendar of upcoming giveaways here. ...
- Posted Nov 19th 2010 at 11:20 AM by Zach Dionne
To put it in no uncertain terms, 13-year-old Greyson Chance rocked last night in New York City. Performing his first non-YouTube, non-'Ellen DeGeneres Show' concert for an intimate crowd at Joe's Pub, the just-turned-teenage singer came out with the air of a natural artist, then proved himself a virtuoso born for a stage and a grand piano. Honestly, we wish we were being even a tiny bit...
- Posted Nov 11th 2010 at 11:40 AM by Zach Dionne
Greyson Chance debuted his single 'Waiting Outside the Lines' on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' in October, and now he's filmed a music video to match. "They're screaming my name!" an ecstatic Greyson tells the camera in a behind-the-scenes clip showing the video's production. Chance is shown playing at his personally-designed piano (black and white keys reversed!) and getting soaked in the rain...
- Posted Oct 26th 2010 at 10:43 AM by Zach Dionne
We've seen a somewhat sheepish Greyson Chance cover Lady Gaga on a piano all by his lonesome, and we've seen him play a few modest original tunes in the comfort of his home. Now, finally, he's breaking out with a big single alongside a full band, and he's got rock star shine to spare. 'Waiting Outside the Lines,' Greyson's debut single, premieres today on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show,' and...
- Posted Aug 9th 2010 at 10:20 AM by Zach Dionne
You know Greyson Chance -- maybe not his name quite yet, but you know him. He blew your mind in May when his talent show piano cover of Lady Gaga's 'Paparazzi' burned up the Internet (and the hearts of 12-year-old girls nationwide) and landed him a guest spot on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show.' Ellen quickly announced plans to form a record label, eleveneleven, and feature Greyson's first recording as...
- Posted Jul 22nd 2010 at 11:23 AM by Zach Dionne
Lady Gaga-coverin', Justin Bieber-lookin' Greyson Chance met his idol at one of her concerts this week, tweeting: "I met @LadyGaga! She was so kind, gave me some great advice and put on an amazing show!!" Greyson also shared a photo of the meet-up (above). When the 12-year-old piano prodigy from Oklahoma set YouTube ablaze in May, he quickly appeared on 'Ellen,' where Gaga made a surprise...
- Posted May 26th 2010 at 07:44 AM by PopEater Staff
Ellen DeGeneres is doing what any self-respecting 'American Idol' judge would do: she's starting her own record label! The TV talker has named the imprint eleveneleven, and says she was inspired to jump into the record business by her first signed artist: Greyson Chance, the 12-year-old Oklahoman who catapulted to fame mere weeks ago on the strength of his rendition of a Lady Gaga song. In a...
- Posted May 18th 2010 at 11:33 AM by Zach Dionne
Rumors stirred yesterday that the 12-year-old who looks like Justin Bieber and sounds like Lady Gaga, Greyson Chance, had been signed to a major label. Today, the New York Post confirms: Greyson's joining Gaga on Interscope Records. "He signed [with Interscope] but the managers said we really couldn't talk about it," his sister, Alexa Chance, told the Post on the front porch of their...
- Posted May 13th 2010 at 12:05 PM by Zach Dionne
A remarkably levelheaded, smiling Greyson Michael Chance visited Ellen DeGeneres' talk show today and got a surprise phone call from Lady Gaga herself, who inspired his now-classic YouTube cover of 'Paparazzi.' "Hi, Miss Gaga," answered the beaming 12-year-old. "Greyson, you're so sweet and so talented, and I was so excited that you covered 'Paparazzi,'" Gaga told the sixth-grade prodigy....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Outlander Recap: The Wedding Night
- Little People, Big World's Jeremy Roloff Weds Audrey Mirabella Botti
- Photos: See the Best Celebrity Food Pics of the Week From Reese, Jessica & More
- Polly Bergen, versatile actress, singer dies at 84
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana Pole Dances at the Airport With Husband Marco Perego—See the Hilarious Video!
- Little People, Big World Star Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Botti—Get the Details on Their Farm Wedding!