Posts with tag "GuyRitchie"
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 12:59 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
Madonna has reportedly split from her boytoy lover Jesus Luz, according to an article from the Chicago Sun-Times. The Material Girl is said to be single again after the Brazilian underwear model called off their relationship, citing their substantial age difference and busy work schedules....
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 06:39 AM by Erin Carlson
When pondering Jennifer Aniston's love life as covered by the tabloids, several word associations immediately spring to mind: Jilted. Lonely. Desperado. According to breathless gossip reports, Aniston can't catch a break. One week, she's trying to date Bradley Cooper who in turn, is poached by Renee Zellweger; then her downward spiral continues as ex-Vince Vaughn proposes to his girlfriend....
- Posted Oct 14th 2009 at 10:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Madonna knows a thing or two about gracing the cover of Rolling Stone magazine. After all, she's done it 12 times. In the latest, the pop icon declares her love for "fearless and funny" Lady Gaga, lets slip that she feels "retarded" singing poppy hits like 'Into the Groove' and tries to atone for a decade of fashion, especially that "fluorescent-green sweater combo." On more serious matters,...
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 11:05 AM by PopEater Staff
It's fair to say Guy Ritchie is not completely over Madonna. The 'Snatch' director opens up about his ex-wife in the November issue of Esquire magazine, admitting he still loves the mother of his son while also calling her something not-so-nice. "I still love her," he says in the interview. "But she's retarded, too." Ritchie voiced his frustration over the demise of their 8-year marriage,...
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 07:18 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Madonna on Tuesday accepted damages from a British newspaper for publishing pictures of her wedding to Guy Ritchie that she said had been stolen from her home. The singer was not in court Tuesday but her lawyer confirmed that she had accepted "substantial" damages from Associated Newspapers, publisher of the Mail on Sunday. The amount was not disclosed but her lawyer, John Kelly, told Justice...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 07:28 AM by PopEater Staff
Madonna sat down with David Letterman on 'The Late Show' for the singer's eighth time Wednesday night, after being carried into the studio by the New York Rangers. The two discussed her eight-year marriage to Guy Ritchie and when Letterman asks her if she'll ever marry again, she replied "I think I'd rather get run over by a train." They also talked about her previous appearances, and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paris Hilton Returns in a New Carl's Jr. Commercial
- Justin Timberlake Reunites with 'NSYNC Bandmate for Beers & Bowling
- Kim Kardashian Reveals North West Took First Steps!
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Jessica Biel will butt heads with Zooey Deschanel on 'New Girl'
- Ariana Grande's grandfather dies, starlet reportedly hid news from brother