Posts with tag "GwenStefani"
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Kim Kardashian -
- Ashlee Simpson -
- Ashley Tisdale -
- Ashley Olsen -
- Beyonce Knowles -
- Britney Spears -
- Christina Aguilera
Celebrity fashion is constantly changing. Over this decade, we've seen wild women turn into stunning starlets and girls-next-door turn to rock-n-roll hipsters. But what defining trend will encompass the past ten years? The '60s had go-go boots, bell bottom jeans and psychedelic prints, while satin polyester and hot pants defined the disco era of the late '70s. What fashion will we remember t...
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 12:07 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
California Girl Since her days as frontwoman of No Doubt, Gwen Stefani has accented everything she does with her own distinctive sense of style. And one of Gwen's most admired (and copied) looks is this one: sexy, tough and toned in a plaid slacks, a string bikini top and striking makeup. SoCal style has never looked so cool. Bedazzled Babe In 1997, two years ...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 04:20 PM by Bryan Alexander
After completing a tour with son Kingston in tow, Gavin Rossdale's three-year-old is yearning to rock out. For real. "At the last benefit we were at, he wanted to get on stage with me and sing," Rossdale told Popeater at the 'Rock the Kasbah' event benefiting Virgin Unite and the Eve Branson Foundation. "Yes he was a little upset with me at the Neil Young Benefit. I told him we can, but we have t...
- Posted Aug 31st 2009 at 10:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Gwen Stefani has it all: Fame, fortune, but most importantly to her, family. In the October issue of Glamour magazine, the No Doubt rock starlet and mother of two opens up about life with husband Gavin Rossdale and her two children, Kingston and Zuma. She also says perhaps she's a "late bloomer" when it comes to wild behavior, and her tabloid days might be coming....
Popeater Hot Topics
- President Obama Weighs in on DeflateGate: 'If You Break the Rules, Then You Break the Rules'
- Helen Mirren Wins Subway Etiquette
- Yes! Michael Keaton Says He Wants to Make Beetlejuice Sequel
- Steve Kroft's sexually explicit texts to mistress
- 'American Sniper' sets new Super Bowl weekend record
- Roseanne thinks Bill Cosby is guilty but still 'not the end' of his career
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out Looking Fit and Healthy During Rare Public Shopping Trip—Take a Look!
- President Barack Obama Sips Beer After Sharing Super Bowl Predictions, Sounds Off on Deflategate
- Bridesmaids Star Chris O'Dowd and Wife Dawn O'Porter Welcome a Baby Boy—See the Hilarious Announcement!