Posts with tag "Gwynethpaltrow"
- Posted Feb 4th 2011 at 09:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
Gwyneth Paltrow is everywhere these days: 'Glee,' 'Country Strong' and even 'Saturday Night Live.' Up next are performances at the Grammys and Academy Awards. She's a busy woman, for sure, but there's one person who worries she's trying to take on too much all at once: her mom, actress Blythe Danner. "She's a multitasker," Danner told E! News. "We had dinner last night, and I said, 'Honey, plea...
- Posted Dec 13th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Sarah Crow
Fans of 'Glee' have been singing Gwyneth Paltrow's praises since she appeared on the Fox hit last month and it seems the actress will be singing too in the not-too-distant future. According to Access Hollywood, Paltrow has signed on to reprise her role as ditzy substitute teacher Holly Holiday in an upcoming episode. Paltrow, who memorably sang a family-friendly version of Cee-Lo's "F**k You...
- Posted May 29th 2010 at 07:05 AM by Caitlin McCormack
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, super-healthy Gwyneth Paltrow admits to enjoying an occasional cocktail and that she's been mixing drinks since she was 6 years old, Aaron Carter tells ex-girlfriend Lindsay Lohan to sober ...
- Posted Apr 10th 2010 at 06:24 AM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Ricky Gervais shar...
- Posted Jan 1st 2010 at 11:00 AM by Kipp Tribble
Getting famous these days is pretty easy. Go get yourself arrested or pop a video up on YouTube and your fifteen minutes are just around the corner. But for those that have fame as a career, accolades and acclaim are as sought after as gold and oil. The calculated measures stars will go to in order to gain the glory -- and sustain it -- are aplenty. Popeater breaks down some of the ways stars grab...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 09:58 AM by Rob Shuter
Matt Lauer may have some competition when it comes to being the hunkiest fella on morning television, as George Stephanopoulos is making sure he's in tip-top form to add some sex appeal to 'Good Morning America' ... should he join up. In other news, Gwyneth Paltrow is giving pals the gift of intestinal cleanliness for the holidays. All that good stuff, plus why the Tiger Woods magazine cycle is go...
- Posted Nov 29th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Award season is just beginning and with all the stars getting ready for their big red-carpet moments, we have one piece of advice--make sure your dress isn't see-through. In fact, we've put together a few tips for celebrities (and you, if you're planning on taking a quick jaunt down a red carpet this holiday season.) Experts weigh in on the most common mistakes made at big events -- and how celebr...
- Posted Aug 19th 2009 at 10:53 AM by PopEater Staff
Although Scarlett Johansson denied having an on-set cat fight with Gwyneth Paltrow, sources on the 'Iron Man 2' set say Paltrow is making more enemies than friends. Paltrow has been labelled a "snob" by members of the crew and has had "zero contact" with her co-stars, Britian's OK! Magazine reports....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Purdy Weds Longtime Boyfriend Daniel Gale in 'Outdoorsy' Idaho Wedding
- Ever Wonder Where the Property Brothers Live?
- History-Making Les Misérables Actor Kyle Jean-Baptiste Has Died at 21
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel's Son Axl Is the Cutest "Little Maverick" on His Second Birthday—See the Pic!
- Amy Purdy Gets Married! Dancing With the Stars and The Amazing Race Alumna Says "I Do" to Daniel Gale
- The Bachelorette Star DeAnna Pappas Reveals She's Pregnant With Baby No. 2!