Posts with tag "Hailee Steinfeld"
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 11:55 AM by PopEater Staff
'True Grit' star Hailee Steinfeld got more than an autogtaph at Sunday's SAG Awards in LA. Steinfeld was seated next to 'Glee' star Lea Michele, and by the looks of their photos together, the two gals have apparently mended their "feud." Earlier this month, Steinfeld told J-14 Magazine that she was let down when the 'Glee' starlet refused to sign an autograph, calling the snub one of her most e...
- Posted Jan 26th 2011 at 02:30 PM by Katelyn Mullen
A job is a job, right? That much is true for many actors when they are just beginning their careers, and the same can be said for Oscar-nominated actress Hailee Steinfeld. The 'True Grit' star received an Academy Award nomination yesterday for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for her portrayal of Mattie Ross in the Coen brothers' latest film. But not everyone can burst onto the scene without a...
- Posted Jan 7th 2011 at 10:25 PM by John Mitchell
Little Hailee Steinfeld is earning some very adult accolades -- including a Best Supporting Actress SAG Award nomination -- for her turn in 'True Grit,' but the 14-year-old actress got the cold shoulder from a 'Glee' starlet who apparently just didn't have time for her. "When I was auditioning for 'True Grit,' I was on the Paramount lot. I was wearing clothes from the 1800s that were big and un...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gold Heist: Armed Robbers Steal $4 Million from Tractor Trailer
- Orphan Black: Season 3 Trailer Shows Project Castor in Full Swing (VIDEO)
- Homeless Man Helps Push Cars in Snow Storm, Internet Responds by Raising Almost $20,000
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- ?Last Man On Earth' has strong premiere
- Madonna and Her "Sock Bitch" Puppet Talk Rebel Heart World Tour, Eat Cookies in Bed
- Kanye West Lectures Oxford Students: If I Can Remove My Ego, I Think There's Hope For Everyone—and More Yeezy Gems!
- Makeup & Match: How to Do the Perfect Smoky Eyes for Bold, Sexy Dresses