Posts with tag "Hailey Glassman"
- Posted Sep 17th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Rebecca Macatee
When I got home from my interview with Hailey Glassman, Jon Gosselin's infamous ex, I threw off the worn orange hoodie she'd loaned me as I walked into my apartment. We'd met up at the Cinema Café in Murray Hill, done the official question and answer bit, paid the bill and left. "This was fun," she said after I thanked her again for meeting with me. "Hey, I live a few blocks away. Wanna ...
- Posted Sep 3rd 2010 at 08:28 AM by PopEater Staff
Just days after Hailey Glassman leaked Jon Gosselin's handwritten extortion threats against ex-wife Kate, the octodad's 23-year-old former lover has written a blog for RadarOnline.com denouncing Jon and "exposing his lies." Here's a sample of Glassman's post, grammar gloriously intact: I first want to address the Jon giving Kate ultimatums/extortion situation. He can deny it and lie, like he ...
- Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 08:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Reality star and octo-parent Jon Gosselin threatened to report ex-wife Kate to Child Protective Services if she didn't pay him a huge chunk of money, RadarOnline.com reports. The proof comes in handwritten documents leaked by Jon's post-Kate gal-pal Hailey Glassman. Radar calls it "the ugliest chapter in a brutal divorce." Glassman says: "We were in bed and Jon called Kate on speaker ...
- Posted Aug 28th 2010 at 02:34 PM by Christine Fenno
Remember when former TLC star Jon Gosselin began a romance with young Hailey Glassman, the daughter of Kate Gosselin's tummy-tuck surgeon, last year? The two vacationed in the South of France and moved in together in Manhattan. But ever since the Gosselin-Glassman relationship ended in late 2009, the 23-year-old most famous for dating the father of eight (and allegedly ransacking his apartment in ...
- Posted Mar 27th 2010 at 10:38 AM by PopEater Staff
Hailey Glassman is planning on becoming a star like her ex-boyfriend Jon Gosselin. Glassman tells RadarOnline.com that she's moving to Los Angeles to film a reality show. "I'm moving out in August and probably moving to the Santa Monica area," she says. "I was offered to do a show called 'Starting Over,' which will be about me leaving New York and all the negative behind me." "I don't ...
- Posted Feb 12th 2010 at 11:49 AM by Mike Hess
Pop-Ed: Jon Gosselin's ex-girlfriend Hailey Glassman is trying to ruin the octodad's Valentine's Day in a way that every man on earth fears -- by mocking his manhood in an exclusive interview with Steppin' Out magazine. She goes into lurid detail about Mr. Gosselin's size (or lack of, according to her), but there's just one problem: Class and tact aside, the magazine cover makes her look even more ...
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 03:51 PM by Jo Piazza
In the aftermath of the alleged ransacking of the Manhattan apartment they shared, Jon Gosselin and ex-girlfriend Hailey Glassman are continuing to fling accusations at one another. It seems their short-lived love really was as fickle as an inconstant moon. But there was a time when these two crazy kids (loose usage of word kid) were just wild about each other. Because we love love, more than ...
- Posted Dec 28th 2009 at 11:25 AM by Sam Brand
You heard the rumors of John F. Kennedy's extramarital recreations. TMZ claims to have more damning proof that the 35th President was a womanizer than anything that's surfaced before. In other news, Hailey Glassman says she's got nothing to do with the break-in that occurred at Jon Gosselin's New York apartment over the weekend. And speaking of burning bridges, we've got... well, an exploding ...
- Posted Dec 28th 2009 at 07:42 AM by PopEater Staff
Although there is no evidence that Jon Gosselin's ex-girlfriend burglarized and ransacked his NYC apartment, Gosselin's lawyer Mark Heller told RadarOnline.com that "Hailey Glassman is going to jail. It's as simple as that." New York police continue to investigate damage to the 'Jon and Kate Plus 8' star's apartment. Police seized building security tape, according to Heller, who said Glassman is ...
- Posted Dec 27th 2009 at 08:53 AM by PopEater Staff
Jon Gosselin's post-Christmas return to New York City was a shocking one indeed, as the ex-reality star found his Manhattan apartment burglarized and ransacked, with the name of his ex-girlfriend Hailey Glassman left on the note claiming responsibility and calling Jon a "cheater," TMZ is reporting. There's no way to tell if Glassman actually robbed Jon's pad at this point, or if the burglars ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sofia Vergara: I'm Not Ashamed to Say I Love Making Money
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Pre-Show 2013: Watch Live Stream
- Evan Lysacek Won't Compete at Sochi Olympics Due to Injury
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot
- ?NCIS': How many exes does it take to solve a crime?
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Separation of church and state
- ?The Voice' results: Eliminations and the Top 3
- Adam Lambert's Glee Future "All Up in the Air"
- So You Think You Can Dance Stars Twitch and Allison Holker Are Married—Get All the Details!
- 2013 American Country Awards: Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line and Blake Shelton Own the Show—Plus, the Full Winners List!