Posts with tag "Haley Reinhart"
- Posted Jun 1st 2011 at 12:40 PM by AOL TV Editors
Some of the biggest stars in the music industry ruled the 'American Idol' finale last week and not even an original song by fan favorite, Haley Reinhart, could squeeze in some time on-screen. According to the Hollywood Reporter, Haley Reinhart was supposed to debut her song during the 'American Idol' season 10 finale, but those plans were squashed to make room for Bono and the cast of...
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 12:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
It's been a long season, and in the end it's come down to two teenage country singers and one bluesy girl with a rocker heart on 'American Idol'. All three of them got to visit their hometowns and save their hearts out on three songs last night. FOX was so excited about the record number of votes they recorded for this stage of the competition that they put out a press release touting it...
- Posted May 19th 2011 at 01:25 AM by AOL TV Editors
Haley Reinhart certainly had a memorable opening number for this semi-final performance episode of 'American Idol'. She became the first contestant to perform during the show with a family member on stage when her father joined her on Led Zeppelin's 'What Is and What Should Never Be.' He proved a consummate guitarist and a professional all around. Poor Haley, either flummoxed by her father's...
- Posted May 5th 2011 at 01:05 AM by AOL TV Editors
When her performance began it was just Haley Reinhart, a stool and her voice. Sheryl Crow suggested she begin her take on 'The House of the Rising Sun' a cappella and it turned out to be a bold and powerful suggestion as Reinhart stole the show on 'American Idol'. It can be advantageous to perform last on a show that opens the lines to public voting as soon as you finish, and Reinhart took...
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 05:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
While the Internet continues to rumble with rumors that 'American Idol' Haley Reinhart and Casey Abrams are more than just friends, the two of them showed real sparks of chemistry on Thursday night's results show. Paired for a duet, they dusted off a track from Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers. The song had them both 'Moanin'' and scatting and staring deep into one another's eyes as the music...
- Posted Apr 1st 2011 at 04:00 AM by Christo Varghese
It looks like there may be some romance brewing off-stage of 'American Idol.' InTouch Weekly reports that an 'Idol' insider has revealed to them that contestants Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhart are quite the cozy couple behind the camera. The insider is quoted saying, "Most of their downtime is spent together, and they have a very touchy-feely relationship." The person continues, "They're...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Liam Neeson Fights to Stop Ban on New York City's Horse-Drawn Carriages
- Want to Appear in PEOPLE's Most Beautiful Issue?
- The Bachelor: Who Was Most Surprised by Juan Pablo's Refusal to Propose? Jeweler Neil Lane!
- Comeback kid: Lyn Christopher owes album reissue to rappers sampling her song sans permission
- Robin Thicke gives advice on love following split from Paula Patton
- Justin Bieber dedicates song to 'baby girl' Selena Gomez at surprise SXSW performance
- Daniel Radcliffe in Broadway's ?The Cripple of Inishmaan': First look ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Jon Hamm photobombs tourists on ?Tonight Show' ? VIDEO
- President Obama visits ?Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis' ? VIDEO
- Teen Mom 2 Sneak Peek: Chelsea Is Blindsided by Adam's Shocking Request—Watch the Drama Go Down
- Divergent's Shailene Woodley and Theo James Unveiling Exclusive Movie Clip at MTV Woodie Awards—Watch!
- Jennifer Lopez Talks Love, Happiness & Aging in Hollywood in April Issue of InStyle