Posts with tag "Halle Berry"
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 10:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
The custody fight between Halle Berry and ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry over daughter Nahla is still going strong, UsMagazine.com reports. Berry made an appearance in family court on Tuesday and accused Aubry of violating an April custody agreement regarding their 3-year-old daughter. Laura Wasser, Berry's Hollywood heavyweight attorney, submitted lengthy documentation focusing on Aubry's parentin...
- Posted Jun 1st 2011 at 09:41 AM by AOL TV Editors
Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry could be coming to a small screen near you. It's been reported that she's attached to star in a drama project currently being shopped around pay cable networks like HBO and Showtime. According to Deadline.com, DreamWorks TV has sent out a spec for the project -- entitled 'Higher Learning' -- to several pay cable networks, and is hoping for a quick decision. Det...
- Posted May 30th 2011 at 02:30 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood with our weekly Fashion Police. Hollywood pretty much lays it out for us this week, first with the 2011 Billboard Music Awards, where apparently most female stars left any fashion style and sense at the door,...
- Posted Apr 20th 2011 at 05:25 AM by Christo Varghese
Actress Halle Berry has never talked about her custody battle with ex Gabriel Aubry before, but in an interview with 'Extra,' the 43-year-old actress finally opened up and talked about the court proceedings without giving exact details. "It's been a year full of challenges. When there's a child involved, it's a relief when you can resolve things in a good way," Berry said. "Our issues were neve...
- Posted Apr 17th 2011 at 01:00 PM by Christine Fenno
She was scheduled to make her Broadway debut in September, but Halle Berry has just dropped out of a highly anticipated play. In a statement, the producers of 'The Mountaintop' attribute the cast change to their former star's "custody issues." The New York Times reports that Samuel L. Jackson is still on board to portray Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. The drama -- award-winning playwright Katori H...
- Posted Mar 6th 2011 at 02:03 PM by Christine Fenno
The big winner this year at the NAACP Image Awards was the Tyler Perry film 'For Colored Girls,' which was honored with trophies for Best Picture, Best Director and Best Supporting Actress (Kimberly Elise). Holly Robinson-Peete and Wayne Brady hosted Friday's ceremony in Hollywood. Prince announced the Best Actress winner, according to CBS News, and presented the prize to Halle Berry, who wo...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 02:13 PM by Zach Dionne
Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry has filed to end his custody case for 2-year-old daughter Nahla, RadarOnline.com reports. The site confirmed that Berry and her lawyer were sorting out the development in court Wednesday afternoon. The couple have been at the center of tabloids lately, going from amicably split to vocally embattled. Reports came in this morning that Berry and Aubry were ...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 10:45 AM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby -
- Famous Couples -
- Movie News -
- Splitsville -
- Halle Berry -
- Radar Online
Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry's split has grown increasingly acrimonious in recent weeks, with accusations of abuse and neglect flying. But the former couple have temporarily set their differences aside for the sake of their 2-year-old daughter, Nahla. Earlier this month, Berry's rep said of Aubry's parenting skills, "Halle has serious concerns for her daughter's well-being while in the care of...
- Posted Feb 13th 2011 at 10:32 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Music News
A new report claims that a pre-Grammys party in Hollywood was graced by Prince, but only after another singer was disinvited. R&B crooner Eric Benet -- Halle Berry's ex-husband, now engaged to Prince's ex-wife, Manuela Testolini -- was shut out of the Essence Black Women in Music event last week, the NY Post says, because organizers believed the couple would make Prince uncomfortable. Th...
- Posted Feb 12th 2011 at 02:30 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Halle Berry
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-color comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of Quips & Quotes. As much as it pains us to report this (and you...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scarlett Johansson Dishes on Her Family's Christmas Traditions
- Steal Jared Leto's Entire Look (Man Bun Not Included)
- Robin Williams's Friends and Family Remember His Legacy
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- Watch Darlene Love Perform "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" One Last Time for David Letterman
- Lance Bass and Michael Turchin Are Officially Married—Find Out Which 'NSYNC Member Performed at the Wedding!
- All the Details on Hailee Steinfeld's 18th Birthday Party With Austin Mahone, Fifth Harmony and More!