Posts with tag "Hank Baskett"
- Posted Jan 6th 2011 at 11:06 AM by Zach Dionne
Despite E! TV personality Kendra Wilkinson's recent physical separation from her husband, NFL player Hank Baskett, with her return to LA, Baskett's father says any divorce rumors are "a bunch of crap." RadarOnline.com reports sources close to the couple, including Kendra's mother, have also shot down rumors of any true marital break. "The marriage is fine, and they came to the decision...
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Emily Hall
You can't put a southern California girl in the snowy Midwest for too long. After living in Indianapolis last winter with NFL wide receiver husband Hank Baskett and their now 11-month-old son Hank IV, Kendra Wilkinson had to say no to a second season of snow. When the E! reality TV star learned her handsome hubby had signed with the Minnesota Vikings, she had to put her foot down. "Kendra has...
- Posted Jun 10th 2010 at 08:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Kendra Wilkinson has been desperate to rebrand herself from a nudie model and trashy reality star into a domesticated diva, albeit one who still prances around in booty shorts. But, if she thought her comments to Ryan Seacrest about how her sex tape could be a learning tool to teach her now infant son, Hank IV, right from wrong would endear her to the mommy set, she was sorely mistaken. "Now...
- Posted May 26th 2010 at 03:27 PM by PopEater Staff
Kendra Wikinson's sex tape hit the Internet today, and she is pleading with fans to let her live her life and not judge her for a choice she made when she was 18 years old. "It bothers me because people are going to judge me and stuff," Kendra says in a sneak peek of the May 31 season finale of her E! show. "I just hope to God nobody looks at me like a porn star or something. I just hope they...
- Posted May 22nd 2010 at 09:00 AM by Jo Piazza
Now that Kendra Wilkinson stands to gain 50% of the profits from sales of an old sex tape being released by Vivid Entertainment, folks are buzzing that she could make millions of dollars off of the illicit tape. And by the looks of the early pre-sale numbers, Kendra might be rolling in dough soon enough. TMZ reports that Kendra's sex tape has the highest pre-sale numbers of any celebrity tape...
- Posted Mar 14th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Denise Warner
Kendra Wilkinson has gone from 'Girl Next Door,' to wife and mom. The 24-year-old Playmate, who gave birth to Hank Baskett Jr. in December, debuts the second season of her show 'Kendra' tonight, and talked to PopEater about being first-time parents with husband Hank Baskett and what the audience can expect to see this year. "I'm excited, but I'm also nervous. It's been the most real that...
- Posted Feb 18th 2010 at 02:33 PM by Denise Warner
There is a grassroots movement to put Kendra Wilkinson on the ballot for Indiana senator when Evan Bayh's term is up. Bayh recently announced he would not seek an additional term in the senate, and several radio stations in Indianapolis reportedly asked their listeners to call in with suggestions as to who should take his seat, The Examiner reports. A number of callers chimed in with...
- Posted Dec 11th 2009 at 06:30 AM by PopEater Staff
It's a son for Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett. The reality star gave birth to the couple's first child early Friday morning in Indianapolis, E! Online reports. The pair named him Hank Baskett IV. "We're happy and healthy and enjoying every second with little Hank," Wilkinson and Baskett tell E!....
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 06:27 AM by PopEater Staff
Kendra Wilkinson is ready to give birth! The reality TV starlet -- who was one of the originals on the 'Girls Next Door' and now stars on 'Kendra' -- is in labor, EOnline.com reports. Wilkinson and her husband, football player Hank Baskett, will welcome their first child. Kendra's ex, Playboy magnate Hugh Hefner had this to say about the news: "I send my love to Kendra, Hank and the baby...
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 09:30 AM by PopEater Staff
In an interview given exclusively to PopEater, Kendra Wilkinson and her husband, NFL star Hank Baskett speak with In Touch Weekly about the highly anticipated arrival of son Henry Baskett IV. As a Playboy model, Wilkinson was used to being ogled for her body. But now, seven months pregnant with a protruding belly, the former 'Girls Next Door' star has an understanding of what it means to feel...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall and Kylie's Latest Fashion Shoot: 'We Don't Remember a Time Before the Cameras'
- Gov. Rick Perry Booked, Gets Mug Shot Taken
- Sarah Jessica Parker: The Burger that Changed Our Lives
- Adrianne Palicki reportedly cast as Marvel super spy Bobbi Morse in 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'
- Casey Kasem to be buried in Norway, wife cites heritage
- Bill Cosby gives bizarre sex talk on 'Tonight Show'
- Lindsay Lohan posts selfie with Tina Fey during EW's ?Mean Girls' reunion
- The Rock is starring in DC's ?Shazam'? as the villain? An investigation
- Exclusive: The cast of Broadway's ?It's Only a Play' reenacts Ellen's Oscar selfie
- Johnny Depp and Daughter Lily-Rose Team Up for New Film Yoga Hosers
- Terrence Jenkins, Catt Sadler and Jesse Giddings Get Soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge—Watch Now!
- Vin Diesel Poses Naked in Racy Shower Photo After Completing the Ice Bucket Challenge—Take a Look!