Posts with tag "HannahMontana"
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 11:57 AM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
A "brain freeze" can happen to anyone and even celebrities are prone to it - accidentally dropping the ball in the middle of their most popular song with millions of viewers watching and critiquing. Even though musicians practice to perfect their performance, sometimes stuff happens. Even just missing one word during a concert can send an otherwise seasoned artist off the edge muttering to themsel...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 10:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Miley Cyrus' tour bus driver was killed last night after his vehicle flipped over on a highway in Virginia, TMZ is reporting. The singer's manager told TMZ, "It was one of our tour buses, but not Miley's. It was one of our buses that transported our lighting crew." According to officials, the 'Hannah Montana' star was on another bus traveling in the caravan. Cyrus was not injured....
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 10:30 AM by PopEater Staff
The writers over at 'Family Guy' want to rid the world of Miley Cyrus. Spoiler alert: During Sunday's episode, Stewie Griffin fakes cancer to meet the 'Hannah Montana' star and winds up finding out she's an android. In complete 'King Kong' style, Cyrus winds up terrorizing the city, scaling buildings and eventually gets killed off in a final stand-off. Watch the full episode: ...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 11:00 PM by PopEater Staff
For one of the most famous girls in the world, making the smallest mistake becomes breaking news. In an interview with the AP, teen queen Miley Cyrus admitted that she's made her fair share of missteps, but wishes the public would have a little more respect for her privacy. "I think everything I do is exaggerated a lot," 16-year-old Miley said. "I think that no matter what, I think it is all...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ed Sheeran Explains Why He Won't Hook Up With BFF Taylor Swift: 'She's Too Tall'
- Disney Reportedly Considering Surge Pricing for Its Theme Parks
- Brown Sisters Speak Out About Duggars Scandal: 'If Something Looks Too Good to Be True, It Probably Is'
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Teen Mom OG's Maci Bookout & Taylor McKinney Welcome Baby Girl, Her Second Child
- Dustin Diamond Stabbing Trial Verdict: Saved by the Bell Star Not Guilty of Felony, Convicted of 2 Misdemeanors
- Rumer Willis Says the Sweetest Things About ''Amazing'' Sisters Tallulah and Scout: Watch!