Posts with tag "Harrison Ford"
- Posted Jun 12th 2011 at 02:45 PM by Moviefone Editors
In addition to Ferris Bueller turning 25 yesterday, this weekend marked another major movie milestone. It's been 30 years (yes, thirty!) since the release of 'Raiders of the Lost Ark,' starring Harrison Ford. Ford, you may have heard, increased his fame just a little bit after springboarding from 'Star Wars' to the smash-hit Indiana Jones franchise. The actor, 68, was recently seen accepting a ...
- Posted Nov 13th 2010 at 12:48 PM by Moviefone Editors
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Harrison Ford, who's making the rounds promoting 'Morning Glory,' doesn't do much to combat the "curmudgeon" label he wears around his neck, although he does have a certain fondness for poking a little fun at 'Star Wars' creator George Lucas, so it's pretty tough to complain. The latest dollop of Ford crankiness comes from a new ABC interview in which the actor, 68, bemoans the lack of a Han So...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2010 at 01:56 PM by PopEater Staff
We know, marriage is special. Still, it seems for Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart, it wasn't such a big deal, but rather the icing on the cake of their eight-year relationship and 16-month engagement. Proof it was casual? PEOPLE reports Ford, 67, wore Wrangler jeans for the low-key June 15 ceremony. Flockhart, 45, donned a white sundress. Flockhart's 9-year-old son Liam was the ring bearer....
- Posted Jun 17th 2010 at 12:56 PM by PopEater Staff
With the word of Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart's marriage, the couple that everyone initially scratched their heads at took their relationship to the next level, evolving into the couple everyone has come to love. Sure, he's 22 years older than her and they've been dating for eight years prior, but they've emerged as one of the most solid romantic pairings in Hollywood these days. After t...
- Posted Jun 16th 2010 at 07:32 PM by PopEater Staff
Harrison Ford and 'Brothers and Sisters' star Calista Flockhart tied the knot yesterday in New Mexico, TMZ is reporting. New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson performed the ceremony, which took place at the governor's mansion in Santa Fe. LA radio station K-Earth 101 was the first to break the news. The couple's marriage license was filed today in New Mexico. The Hollywood power couple has bee...
- Posted Feb 20th 2010 at 07:02 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week, Elton John reveals...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Screen Actors Guild Awards 2015: And the Winners Are ...
- Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara Are Red Carpet BFFs at the SAG Awards
- Julianne Moore Stuns Once Again in Green: See Her Best Emerald Moments
- 'Birdman'? 'Boyhood'? SAG Awards to offer Oscar preview
- Blake Shelton scores as host and musical guest on 'SNL'
- A new Miss Universe will be crowned tonight in Miami
- Watch with us: The SAG Awards
- Inside EW's Screen Actors Guild Awards party
- ?The Lego Movie,' ?Birdman' nab Producers Guild of America Awards