Posts with tag "HarryPotter"
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 05:09 PM by Denise Warner
'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' vampire Jamie Campbell Bower stars in the upcoming AMC remake of 'The Prisoner' as 11-12, a troubled, rebellious young man whose father -- played by Sir Ian McKellen -- rules over "The Village,' a remote island kingdom. The actor talks with PopEater about working with the legendary Oscar-winner, starring in both the 'Twilight' series and 'Harry Potter,' (He will pl...
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 07:40 AM by PopEater Staff
'Harry Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe is steaming mad over reports today he was smoking a joint at a friends party recently. Britain's Daily Mirror ran a cover photo Friday showing the actor in a painted-on mustache and taking a toke from something. The actor's rep tells WENN that all he was doing was smoking a "roll-up cigarette" and posed the possibility he will seek legal action against the t...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 07:11 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
It's rough being an A-list star of the hit 'Harry Potter' franchise, if all you want to do is attend your college's football game -- as Emma Watson has found out. According to the New York Post, the actress was left "quite shaken" at a recent Harvard football game, where she was cheering on her school, Brown. Page Six reports that a Harvard student magazine meant to draw as much attention ...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
JK Rowling, author of the 'Harry Potter' book series, was denied a top US honor because politicians believed her books promoted sorcery, BBC News is reporting. Some US politicians believed the Potter books "encouraged witchcraft," claims Matt Latimer, a former speech writer for President George W. Bush. Latimer alleges that this belief caused her to lose out on a Presidential Medal of Freedom....
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 12:12 PM by PopEater Staff
'Harry Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe hopes to save the lives of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) youth through a "major donation" to The Trevor Project. "It's extremely distressing to consider that in 2009 suicide is a top three killer of young people... It's vitally important that young people understand they are not alone and, perhaps even more important, that their...
- Posted Aug 3rd 2009 at 09:15 AM by PopEater Staff
A 16-year-old boy accused of throwing bleach on a woman who shushed him at a screening of the newest 'Harry Potter' film has been remanded in custody and charged in a Leeds, England court room. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Beckham on His Kids: 'I'm Literally an Uber Driver Now' (VIDEO)
- Gwyneth Paltrow's No Vagina Expert, Doctors Say
- Empire Recap: Cookie Continues to Pull Everyone's Strings and Hakeem's Oedipal Complex Is Exposed
- Man dies on set of Martin Scorsese's ?Silence'
- Justin Bieber addresses his 'arrogant' behavior: 'I'm not who I was'
- Brandy Clark: I'm a real woman