Posts with tag "HaydenPanettiere"
- Posted Jan 22nd 2010 at 10:39 AM by PopEater Staff
Hayden Panettiere has been getting cozy with Ukranian boxing champ Wladimir Klitschko, 33, leading many to speculate they are dating. The 'Heroes' actress, 20, spent the past few weeks in Miami after he invited her to join him in Florida for the New Year. And don't let the 13 year age difference fool you -- Panettiere has been known to date much older guys. They were spotted together on Thursday w...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 06:52 PM by Sam Brand
We're not sure what made Hayden Panettiere dye her trademark blonde locks red. No one is. But the 'Heroes' star clearly felt a need to transform herself following a full month in Miami with boxer beau Wladimir Klitschko. In other news, Chinese anti-hero Zhang Xuping was sentenced to death for killing a corrupt local official. (How's that for a transition.) And you're still hungry for Heidi Montag ...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 01:45 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
From Lindsay Lohan "helping" Ungaro to Hayden Panettiere guest-designing for Dooney & Burke, high-profile partnerships between celebrities and fashion designers have become the trend du jour. Almost every week, a new star adds "fashion designer" to her resume by teaming up with an established design house and releasing a collection. This week, Elle Magazine highlighted the latest celebrity/...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Laura Ferreiro
We've all heard about Angelina Jolie's exploits as a United Nations Goodwill Ambassador and Bono's campaigns to combat AIDS and poverty in Africa, but did you know that 'Heroes' star Hayden Panettiere has been fighting to prevent dolphins from being killed in Japan? Or that Jennie Garth is taking on, um, bad breath in Los Angeles? We at PopEater decided to take a look at some of the lesser-known (...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 04:35 PM by Bryan Alexander
Jessica Lowndes might play a troubled drama queen on '90210,' but she sure knows how to throw a glamorous, star-studded birthday party. The actress turned it up a few notches for her 21st, throwing a lingerie-filled, Moulin Rouge-inspired party at Hollywood's trendy Roosevelt Hotel Saturday night with her '90210' co-stars and friends. "Everyone looked amazing in glam 1800s Moulin Rouge attire,"...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mariah Carey and Brett Ratner Stroll Arm-in-Arm in St. Barts After Denying Their Romance
- We're Dye-ing Over these Easter Egg Designs
- FROM EW: Prince Sued in Legal Battle Over The Voice Singer Judith Hill
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- 2015 iHeartRadio Music Awards Red Carpet—See All the Stars as They Arrive!
- Roger Moore, '70s and '80s James Bond Star, Denies Saying "Something Racist About Idris Elba"
- Justin Bieber Surprises Ariana Grande on Stage, But Just Can't Seem to Remember Her Lyrics—Watch Now!