Posts with tag "HeatherLocklear"
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 12:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Let's face it. 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' is going to be one of the biggest films of the year. Yes, it's geared towards lonely high school girls and their mothers, but it is a huge phenomenon. As expected, all its stars turned out for the Los Angeles premiere of the film. And, as is the norm for big movies, other celebs showed up as well. It's just that given the nature of the material, we w...
- Posted Sep 27th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
Did President Obama make you laugh on 'David Letterman'? How long will Khloe Kardashian's marriage to Lamar Odom last? Will you watch Kevin Federline try to lose weight on 'Celebrity Fit Club'? And does Heather Locklear's stint on the revamped 'Melrose Place' make you want to tune in to the show? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who voted on the most burning questions in ...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2009 at 12:19 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
After much speculation, the CW has confirmed the good news: the friendly neighbors of 'Melrose Place' will once again suffer the wrath of Amanda Woodward, the scariest prime time soap villain of the '90s. Heather Locklear, the actress who brought Woodward's delicious scheming to life in the original series, joins a handful of her old castmates in the revamped version of the show. E! Online...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paralyzed Bride Rachelle Friedman Chapman Welcomes a Baby Girl by Surrogate
- Eric Paslay Marries Natalie Harker
- Suki Waterhouse and James Marsden Grab Dinner Together in LA
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- Kim's ex, Kris Humphries says sorry for Bruce Jenner tweet
- You Have to Watch Reese Witherspoon and Sofía Vergara Belt Out Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift Classics
- Brad Pitt Explains the Story Behind His Bruised Face: Don't Run Up Steps Wearing Flip Flops!