Posts with tag "HeatherOrourke"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 09:54 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Heather O'Rourke,' 'Mark Sanchez Hot Dog,' and 'Coconut Crab' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- See Alyson Hannigan's Sweet Role on Sofia the First - and Why Her Daughters Might Miss It
- This Beauty Product Just Arrived in the U.S. - and People Are Excited for a Reason
- WATCH: Hunger Games Meets One Direction in New Mash-Up
- Robin Thicke reportedly dating 19-year-old model
- Model turned MMA fighter Paige VanZant never saw career coming
- 'Star Wars' trailer in nine theaters this weekend
- Kim Kardashian Shows How to Confidently Eat a Cupcake in Booty Shorts on Elle U.K. Cover
- Halle Berry Takes Ex Gabriel Aubry to Court Over Daughter Nahla's Hair! Get the Details
- Happy 36th Birthday, Katherine Heigl! See a Pic of the Actress' On-Set Celebrations