Posts with tag "Heidi Klum"
- Posted Jun 30th 2011 at 10:50 PM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Celebrity Summer -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty -
- Top News
'Project Runway' creator and supermodel mogul Heidi Klum has no reason to be shy about her bangin' body at age 38 and she tells PopEater that she thinks women should feel proud to wear a bikini -- or even less -- at any age. "I love tanning my body and I don't love tan lines necessarily. I don't think too much about what other people think or if they think this woman is too old to wear just a ...
- Posted Jun 20th 2011 at 01:30 AM by The Editors of StyleList
You may recognize Heidi Klum as a supermodel, designer, 'Project Runway' host, producer, mother and wife, but the 38-year-old German stunner can now add celebrity perfumer to her resume. Shine is Klum's first signature fragrance -- an oriental scent made of pink peppercorn, pear and mandarin top notes; a mimosa absolute, sunflower, and lily of the valley heart; and musk cosmone, vanilla and ...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 11:27 AM by AOL TV Editors
Heidi Klum is passionate about fashion. And she's passionate about finding the next great fashion designer. So passionate, in fact, that she's willing to be photographed nude to promote the upcoming Season 9 of her fashion reality series 'Project Runway.' According to The Hollywood Reporter, Klum chose to strip off during a recent photo shoot for Lifetime's new promotional campaign. However, as ...
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 01:09 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Heidi Klum had a busy Mother's Day weekend, and turned many heads showing off her hot body. The super model stepped out in a snake skin print bikini on the beaches of Palm Beach, Florida after she and husband Seal renewed their vows over the weekend. The pair said 'I do' again on Saturday in front of friends and family, and their four children. The ceremony was held at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago ...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 10:36 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Heidi Klum is opening up about everything from her marriage to parenting in the May issue of Good Housekeeping. The world has been enamored with the 37-year-old since she first began her career with Victoria's Secret. But since marrying Grammy Award winner Seal, fans have seen Klum in a different light -- as a true romantic. "He's the most charming, loving, fun, gentlemanly, inspirational ...
- Posted Apr 3rd 2011 at 10:06 AM by Christine Fenno
Heidi Klum found herself going green, so to speak, as she took the mic on Saturday wearing Dolce & Gabbana (alongside Nick Cannon). And Jim Carrey, making a surprise appearance, reportedly almost slipped in green goo backstage before even more of it was dumped on his head onstage. As always, the Nickelodean's Kids' Choice Awards, a live and very slimy 90-minute ceremony (hosted for the ...
- Posted Mar 13th 2011 at 01:31 PM by PopEater Staff
Dressed in her finest flapper couture to attend a birthday bash this weekend, a dazzling Kim Kardashian teased followers on Twitter with her new, old-Hollywood look. "All glammed up for a fun 1920s themed party!" she tweeted. The guest of honor was Eva Longoria, according to RadarOnline.com. The 'Desperate Housewives' star threw herself a lavish 36th birthday celebration for friends, amid ...
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 04:45 AM by AOL TV Editors
Since Jay Leno isn't a big movie star he doesn't get those fancy gift bags the Oscars gives out. So Ross Matthews was dispatched to the Academy Awards with a bag to see what celebrities would be willing to donate to Jay. He came on 'The Tonight Show' to reveal what he'd received. He got a nice pair of shades from Jamie Foxx -- "I'm so not giving those to Jay!" -- as well as various other ...
- Posted Jan 26th 2011 at 09:50 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Heidi Klum's latest project 'Seriously Funny Kids' is a little like Bill Cosby's 'Kids Say the Darndest Things.' The supermodel turned super-mom's half-hour unscripted series premieres next month and will feature Klum interacting with children and bringing out the hilarious and insightful things they say. But Klum tells PEOPLE when it comes to her own four kids, she and husband Seal don't think ...
- Posted Jan 19th 2011 at 02:45 PM by PopEater Staff
How close are Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum? Really close, if you ask the supermodel's husband, Seal. "When Seal is on the set he refers to me as Heidi's other husband," Gunn tells Parade. "And the kids are all adorable. Heidi is a wife and a mother first, and her professional career really comes second, which is not to say that you'd ever notice that, but she really is a family person and cares ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eleanor Parker of The Sound of Music Dies at 91
- Watch: The Muppets' Swedish Chef Battles Gordon Ramsay in an Epic Food Fight
- The Latest Star to Get Hair Extensions Is ... Daniel Radcliffe? See the Photo!
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- Britney Spears is right: 5 reasons ?Chaotic' is her worst career move ever ? VIDEO
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- ?Super Mario 3D World' review: The portly plumber's latest is totally pawesome
- The Voice's Top 5 Take the Semi-Finals Stage, Sleepy Hollow's Fall Finale's Shocking Reveal and More OMG TV Moments!
- Lea Michele Releases Preview of Debut Single "Cannonball"—Plus, Check Out Her Album Cover for Louder!
- Gavin Rossdale and 24-Year-Old Daughter Daisy Lowe Enjoy Park Date in London—Take a Look!