Posts with tag "Heidi Montag"
- Posted Jun 30th 2011 at 04:20 PM by Kelly Fisher
Even though they were once part of the same reality TV family, Heidi Montag won't be in attendance at Kristin Cavallari's wedding next year. The bride-to-be recently revealed that Montag probably won't be invited to her upcoming nuptials, telling Ryan Seacreast, "Heidi changed her number, and I can't get ahold of her." But Montag, who invited Cavallari to her 2009 wedding to Spencer Pratt,...
- Posted Jun 20th 2011 at 06:01 AM by Kelly Fisher
Heidi Montag hosted a wet and wild Las Vegas pool party over the weekend and showed off a slender look she reportedly achieved by working out for 14 hours a day. Montag, who famously had 10 plastic surgery procedures done in 2009, debuted her new look at Wet Republic, where she was joined by Playboy's 'Runaway Bride,' Crystal Harris. "I've been working out from, like, 5 a.m. to 7 p.m. for...
- Posted Apr 20th 2011 at 12:01 PM by AOL TV Editors
So, remember that time paparazzi snapped photos of reality TV luminaries Heidi Montag, Danielle Staub and Jake Pavelka filming some sort of show in Hollywood? Well, the reality-pocalypse is nigh: those A-listers and more will be coming your way this fall in VH1's new reality series, 'Famous Food.' According to the network, the former 'Hills' star, 'Real Housewife of New Jersey' and 'Bachelor'...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 06:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Reality star Spencer Pratt is realizing he's not everyone's favorite person. And in an effort to make himself more appealing, he's hoping to land the job as Ryan Seacrest's intern. UsMagazine.com reports that Pratt recently wrote an email to Seacrest's talent booker, Amy Sugarman, asking for a five-week gig as his intern. "I'm trying to change my image and make myself more likable," he wrote. ...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 02:20 PM by AOL TV Editors
When you think "failing restaurant" and "reality TV," do the names Danielle Staub, Heidi Montag and Jake Pavelka immediately come to mind? Probably not, but according to PEOPLE, they will soon. The magazine reports the three reality stars, who we recently saw lunching together, are going to star in a VH1 series that will see them team with fellow reality stars for the project. "They are...
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 11:05 AM by AOL TV Editors
Sorry, guys, this isn't a nightmare you're having, this is real: Heidi Montag, Danielle Staub and Jake Pavelka were spotted filming ... something. According to the Daily Mail, the trio were spotted filming an as-yet-unknown production in Los Angeles. Details on the show are being kept under wraps, but it's safe to assume this motley crew was surely looking for publicity....
- Posted Mar 10th 2011 at 08:00 AM by AOL TV Editors
Jason Biggs talked to the panel on 'The View' about a romance novel he fell into co-authoring with Heidi Montag. Montag tweeted that she was looking for collaborators with whom to write a romance novel, and Biggs responded with sarcastic enthusiasm. Somehow, the sarcasm didn't translate, and they wound up exchanging chapter ideas. "She wrote something like, 'Chapter One, Jason Biggs sits on a...
- Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 03:45 PM by Sarah Crow
Has Heidi Montag lost it, or has the "actress"/"singer" finally found a joke she's in on, and not the butt of? In the first of a series of bizarre tweets, Montag asked fans, "Thinking about writing a supernatural romance novel. Would you read?" In a surprising turn of events, actor Jason Biggs of 'American Pie' fame responded to her initial question with "Holy s**t yes." The two then...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 06:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Speaking for the first time since the August 2010 death of celebrity plastic surgeon Frank Ryan, mother Mary Kate Ryan has spoken out about arguably most famous patient, Heidi Montag. "One minute she says his hands were created by God, and the next minute she's saying she's upset with her body," Mrs. Ryan told RadarOnline.com. "This woman's statements are not true. Everyone knows that's not...
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 08:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
Bravo's Andy Cohen made some bold statements last week in response to reports that reality star Heidi Montag wanted to be considered for the next season of 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.' Now the reality host admits he might have gone too far, according to PEOPLE. "There had been so many rumors going on about the 'Housewives' last week, I think I was at the tipping point, basically," Cohen...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate & William Give Australian Girl Guides a Thrill
- Is This Modern Chateau Kim & Kanye's Over-the-Top Wedding Venue?
- Cardinals Pitchers Adorably Botch Frozen Song at Charity Karaoke
- Wardrobe whoopsies: On purpose, or an accident?
- Rapper cuts off penis in suicide attempt, reattach fails, report says
- 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing 17-year-old boy in 1999
- Confessions from a ?Real World' open casting call
- ?Arrow' recap: It's not easy being green
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- Kate Middleton Meets Little Princesses and Helps Plant a Tree With Prince William—See the Pics!
- Miley Cyrus Will "Remain Hospitalized" for Severe Allergic Reaction to Medication—Exclusive Update!
- Arrow Introduces a Classic DC Villain, American Idol's New Frontrunner Emerges and More OMG TV Moments