Posts with tag "HeidiKlum"
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 09:51 AM by Amber James
Over the weekend, Josh Duhamel and Fergie renewed their wedding vows -- only one year after they'd originally tied the knot. But don't pop the bubbly just yet. Although Duhamel set up the surprise ceremony, the enduring gesture comes only months after a stripper alleged that she and Duhamel had an affair, a claim both Fergie and Duhamel have denied. Will the renewals be enough to heal their...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 07:00 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Well hello there, you fabulous gossip lovers! In the PopEater premiere of Rob Shuter's 'Naughty But Nice' column, we've got a doozy. It turns out that all of the extracurricular activity between 'Dancing With the Stars' pros Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Karina Smiroff is causing the show's producers to stumble -- and one of them is likely getting the boot because of it. Who will it be??? That,...
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 06:56 AM by PopEater Staff
For the first time, the world is getting a look at Heidi Klum and Seal's new daughter, Lou. Over the holiday weekend, the 'Kiss From a Rose' crooner published several photos of his family -- with little Lou in tow -- on his Web site, Seal.com. Among the photos, one is of Klum and the couple's other children (Henry, Johan and Leni -- who is Klum's child from a past relationship) while another is...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 12:01 AM by PopEater Staff
John Mayer opens up to Details about his music and why people hate him. The singer-songwriter and guitarist -- who has famously dated many of Hollywood's most beautiful women including Jennifer Aniston, Heidi Klum, Minka Kelly and more -- defends making pop music. "I don't know if you know, but I'm not exactly Bob Dylan -- I'm already a pop musician...I want to reach as many people as...
- Posted Nov 21st 2009 at 09:41 AM by PopEater Staff
Heidi Klum has taken her husband Seal's last name. A Los Angeles Court approved the model's name change to Heidi Samuel, PEOPLE reports. The reason for the change? Marriage, of course. It is unknown if she will use Samuel professionally, however....
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 11:56 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Daul Kim Suicide,' 'Heidi Klum Runway After Baby,' and 'Erin Brady' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 06:48 AM by PopEater Staff
Despite insisting that she was only hosting the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, Heidi Klum ended up back on the runway -- after giving birth to her fourth child, daughter Lou, last month. Klum told PEOPLE before the show that she still has some weight to lose. "I embrace that I have more curves right now. I'm definitely one of the heaviest of the bunch of the 30 girls in the show."...
- Posted Nov 8th 2009 at 09:05 AM by Amber James
There comes a time when most celebrities should have a Twitter account, and the time is now. Honestly, if Rabbi Shmuley Boteach has an active account before you, it's time to get with the times. Yes, celebs are busy, but we have a wish list here at PopEater of stars we keep hoping will join the social media blog. See who made the list >> ...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 06:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Look out, fashion world -- a new supermodel may have just been born, as Heidi Klum and Seal welcomed their fourth child into their family. PEOPLE has confirmed that the couple gave birth to daughter Lou Sulola Samuel on the evening of Oct. 9. No weight or height for baby Lou was given....
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 10:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Heidi Klum has one of the most recognizable names in the modeling world. Now, she's itching to change it, to Samuel. TMZ reports the 'Project Runway' host filed documents this week in L.A. County Superior Court to take on the last name of her husband, Seal. The 'Crazy' singer's full name is Seal Henry Olusegun Olumide Adelo Samuel. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lopez on Her Love Life: I've Made Mistakes
- How Angelina Jolie Honored Her Mom at Her Wedding
- Chris Brown Pleads Guilty to Assault, Tells the Court 'I'm Sorry'
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal