Posts with tag "HeidiMontag"
- Posted Feb 20th 2010 at 07:02 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week, Elton John reveals...
- Posted Feb 15th 2010 at 07:39 AM by PopEater Staff
Heidi Montag stepped out on the red carpet this weekend at PURE nightclub in Las Vegas, debuting her enhanced new body. After undergoing 10 procedures in one day, Montag is thrilled with her new look, saying Saturday that it was "the best decision I've ever made," according to PEOPLE. "My favorite part, I think one of them is my chin. I think that's what I was so excited about," Montag, 23,...
- Posted Jan 30th 2010 at 06:13 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Reality star Tila...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 06:52 PM by Sam Brand
We're not sure what made Hayden Panettiere dye her trademark blonde locks red. No one is. But the 'Heroes' star clearly felt a need to transform herself following a full month in Miami with boxer beau Wladimir Klitschko. In other news, Chinese anti-hero Zhang Xuping was sentenced to death for killing a corrupt local official. (How's that for a transition.) And you're still hungry for Heidi Montag...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 09:56 AM by PopEater Staff
Yesterday, we wanted to know who your favorite male and female star is. Today, we're asking who the favorite couple and most overexposed couple are. Do Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes top your list of fave celebrity couples? Are Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag the most overexposed? Tell Us in the Polls ...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 10:27 AM by PopEater Staff
In the never-ending feud between Al Roker and PopEater pals Heidi and Spencer Pratt, the 'Today' meteorologist and personality isn't going down without a fight. In fact, he's got his guns blazing once again, tearing into the fame-cherishing 'Hills' couple during an interview with Obsessedtv.com's Samantha Ettus. In the interview, Roker declares that Spencer and Heidi "haven't done anything and...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
After 'The Today Show' called off Monday's chat between Al Roker, Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag (citing schedule changes), Pratt vented his frustration on Twitter, sending multiple insults to Roker. First he wrote, "WEATHERMAN I thought you were out of town today getting your stomach stapled again?" But it only got worse from there. See what else Pratt said. >> ...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 03:30 PM by Megan Rumph
When Kim Zolciak performed her single 'Tardy for the Party' on Bravo's 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' reunion this week, she exclaimed that her dreams had come true. Her castmates may agree to disagree. For many reality television stars, fame on the small screen is just the beginning. Like Kim, their dreams often take them into the music world. Now, PopEater takes a look at other celebrities who...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:10 PM by Melissa Daniels
Recently, Jon Gosselin raised eyebrows by requesting $12,000 to guest host a Florida radio show. And on Oct. 17, Heidi Montag supposedly refused to attend big sis Holly's birthday bash in L.A. without receiving pay. With so many cross-over opportunities available for reality television stars, it makes sense that they may charge for their time, but how much is too much?...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of all the twitter celebrities, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and most absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Jessica Simpson, Kelly Osbourne and Heidi Montag are doing in 140 characters or less....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate's Royal Tour Style Gets the Thumbs Up Down Under
- Lee Brice Shares His Own Wedding Footage In Video for 'I Don't Dance'
- 8 Photos of Amazing Record Collections Around the World for Record Store Day
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL