Posts with tag "Henry Winkler"
- Posted Jul 7th 2011 at 11:01 PM by Nicki Gostin
For most, Henry Winkler will forever be The Fonz, but he's had a long and successful career since 'Happy Days,' appearing in dozens of shows and movies like 'The Waterboy,' and 'Arrested Development.' His most recent roles include Hank's dad on 'Royal Pains,' and 'Children's Hospital.' The 65-year-old actor is also co-author of the wildly popular Hank Zipzer children's books, about an under-achi...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 10:20 AM by Amber James
Max Winkler is breaking out from his dad's shadow and pursuing his own career as a filmmaker. The 27-year old USC film school graduate and son of television actor Henry Winkler (Fonzie on 'Happy Days') is making his feature-length directorial debut with 'Ceremony,' which features seasoned actress, Uma Thurman. Not a bad first gig, right? PopEater sat down with the budding director to talk about...
- Posted May 5th 2010 at 12:55 PM by Nicki Gostin
Henry Winkler not only created one of the most iconic television figures of all time (Fonzie on 'Happy Days,' for all the young'uns out there), he's co-authored more than a dozen children's novels with his 'Hank Zipzer' series. The books chronicle the life of a spunky fifth-grader with learning difficulties, inspired by Winkler's own long-undiagnosed dyslexia. The man behind The Fonz spoke with...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith Reunite To Watch Daughter Dakota Host Saturday Night Live
- Little Girl with Tumor Has One Final Wish - to Dance with Taylor Swift
- Sofia Vergara Sees You Staring at Joe Manganiello - and She Loves It
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Will Forte Reflects on Saturday Night Live, Assures Fans MacGruber 2 Is Still "Absolutely" in the Works
- Makeup-Free Kim Kardashian Pulls a Miley Cyrus as She Sticks Her Tongue Out in Revealing Selfie
- Are the Real Housewives of Orange County Feuding Again? Get the Scoop on Their Secret Bowling Night!