Posts with tag "HilarySwank"
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 02:53 PM by PopEater Staff
Two-time Oscar winner Hilary Swank -- she took home the gold statue for 'Boys Don't Cry' and 'Million Dollar Baby' -- graces the cover of Marie Claire this month. In the interview she talks about sleeping in the nude despite her boyfriend's 6-year-old son's presence, not being able to get any part she wants, and that she does relax at times. "My relaxation has always been my animals -- going to...
- Posted Sep 8th 2009 at 08:24 AM by PopEater Staff
After her 9-year marriage to Chad Lowe ended in 2006, a bummed Hilary Swank needed someone to lean on for support, and that person just happened to be her agent. Although initially there was "no spark" between the 35-year-old Oscar winner and John Campisi, in time it became clear there was something there. "What's interesting is, there was never anything, it wasn't until we were well into the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- T-Pain Performs Without Auto-Tune, Sounds Pretty Good, Actually (VIDEO)
- Amazing Pop Culture Pumpkins for Halloween
- A Cop's Best Friend: Dog Helps Police Bust Owner on Drug Charges
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' sneak peek: Is there a mole in the squad?
- Why 'Boy Meets World' star Maitland Ward sexes up red carpets
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case