Posts with tag "Hillary Clinton"
- Posted Jul 30th 2010 at 04:30 PM by Jo Piazza
Everyone loves to speculate on the costs of celebrity weddings. And in the case of Chelsea Clinton, a girl America has watched grow up and blossom into a beautiful young woman (those 'SNL' skits be damned), her upcoming wedding is the closest thing we get to a royal wedding of sorts. So, of course, everyone is trying to price out her upstate New York nuptials to fiance Marc Mezvinsky going...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Couple Married 70 Years Die 15 Hours Apart
- Kate Holmes Celebrates Suri's Birthday with Cupcake Greeting
- Love Blooms, and Fades, in PEOPLE's Most Provocative Stories of the Week
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL