Posts with tag "Hot Tub Time Machine"
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 04:15 PM by Zach Dionne
In the last few years of comedy, Craig Robinson has stolen more scenes, movies, and TV episodes than we care to count. Since his brilliant cameo in 'Knocked Up,' the 39-year-old Chicago native has carved a reputation reaching far beyond "that Darryl guy from the Dunder-Mifflin warehouse." Still a regular on 'The Office' -- in more scenes than ever after notching his own office alongside the res...
- Posted Mar 25th 2010 at 05:34 PM by Jenna Busch
The cast of 'Hot Tub Time Machine' (opening Friday, March 25) is probably one of the funnier assemblages of actors and comedians in recent memory. So what do you get when you plop four of them into chairs and try to interview them? A fairly awkward, but mostly funny, chat about their upcoming movie, that's what! Check out PopEater's chat with the brave 'Time' travelers -- John Cusack (who declares...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pre-Black Friday Deal: The Chic Tote PEOPLE Style Editors Love (with a Discount!)
- In Seattle, Tofu Turkeys Get Thanksgiving Pardons
- Prince William Advocates for Africa's Wildlife: 'Time Is Running Out'
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Photo of "Wild Turkeys" Maxwell and Ace at the Lake—See the Cute Pic!
- Remembering Paul Walker One Year Later: Cody Walker Reflects on His Brother's Life and Legacy
- Bill Cosby Joke Gone Wrong: Roseanne Barr Tweets Then Deletes Picture Post About Getting Into a "Tussle" With the Actor