Posts with tag "Hot Tub Time Machine"
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 04:15 PM by Zach Dionne
In the last few years of comedy, Craig Robinson has stolen more scenes, movies, and TV episodes than we care to count. Since his brilliant cameo in 'Knocked Up,' the 39-year-old Chicago native has carved a reputation reaching far beyond "that Darryl guy from the Dunder-Mifflin warehouse." Still a regular on 'The Office' -- in more scenes than ever after notching his own office alongside the...
- Posted Mar 25th 2010 at 05:34 PM by Jenna Busch
The cast of 'Hot Tub Time Machine' (opening Friday, March 25) is probably one of the funnier assemblages of actors and comedians in recent memory. So what do you get when you plop four of them into chairs and try to interview them? A fairly awkward, but mostly funny, chat about their upcoming movie, that's what! Check out PopEater's chat with the brave 'Time' travelers -- John Cusack (who declares...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Can You Guess the Best Series Emmy Nominations?
- Funny Video: Dog Hates the Alarm Clock as Much as You Do
- Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp Split
- Elizabeth Vargas and husband split, report says
- Billy Crystal to present Emmy Awards tribute to Robin Williams
- 'Teen Barbie' Lolita Richi says appearance is all natural
- ?Spider-Woman #1? has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Nick Offerman reads profound Shower Thoughts from Reddit
- Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp Split After Three Years of Dating: Reports
- Chris Brown Appreciates Karrueche Tran for "Putting Up With My S--t," Talks Babies (Wait, What?!)
- Remember When Beyoncé and Jay Z Went to Cuba? Well, It Was Completely Legal So You Can Stop Worrying About It Now