Posts with tag "HotelHell"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nelson Mandela Dies
- From Tiara to Zara? Kate's Latest Gown Rewear May Have Included Some Affordable Jewels
- Meet The Bachelor Juan Pablo's New Contestants!
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Kim Kardashian criticized for donating just 10 percent of ?charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Gym, Tan, Pokey? ?Jersey Shore' star's grand jury ?Situation'
- ?Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez talks writing to Patti LuPone, shows off her Janet Jackson dance moves ? VIDEO
- Joe Manganiello talks new book ?Evolution,' makes a plea for his male stripper doc, and passes our Personality Test ? VIDEO
- Entertainment Geekly: Now let's cast the rest of the Justice League
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95; South African Leader, Nobel Peace Prize Winner Had Been in Failing Health
- Fifty Shades of Grey's Dakota Johnson Works Anastasia Steele's Leggy Schoolgirl Look—See the Pics!
- The Queen Pulls a Kate Middleton, Causes Launer Handbag Sales to Skyrocket!