Posts with tag "HotelHell"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Comes Out as Gay
- How Kerry Washington Is Taking a Stylish Stand Against Domestic Violence
- The Haunted States of America: Iconic Ghosts of the Union (Infographic)
- Jennifer Lopez: I felt 'abused' in past relationships
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case
- Shania Twain reveals she has more music in the works