Posts with tag "HotelHell"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why 2014 Was an Awesome Year to Be Royal
- O-M-Aca-G! Go Behind the Scenes on the Set of Pitch Perfect 2
- This Cat Really Doesn't Like His Santa Suit (VIDEO)
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- Idris Elba could be next James Bond according to leaked e-mails
- Stephen Collins says older woman exposed herself to him when he was young