Posts with tag "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying"
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 01:30 PM by Marc Schneider
The Daniel Radcliffe-starring musical 'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying' will go on with the show Thursday night, a day after their 100th performance was canceled after a stagehand was found dead backstage at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre. A 29-year-old man, whose name has not been released, was found dead right before the curtain was about to rise on the hit show, which features a ...
- Posted May 4th 2011 at 08:57 PM by Nicki Gostin
Since his Emmy-winning days as Assistant D.A. Dan Fielding on 'Night Court,' John Larroquette has had his own sitcom and guest starred on everything from 'Boston Legal' to 'Chuck' and 'Parks and Recreation. The New Orleans native is currently hoofing it up on Broadway opposite 'Harry Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe in the revival of 'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.' It's going so...
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 11:00 AM by Kristina Lucarelli
While the other members of the 'Harry Potter' trio are chopping off their trademark locks, going to college and taking edgy roles to distance themselves from the Hogwarts scene, Daniel Radcliffe is hanging up his wizard robes in a different way -- by going to Broadway. And no, not the edgy, full-frontal, horse-blinding Broadway that he had a go at in 'Equus' four years ago, but Broadway Broadway...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gone Baby Gone Actor Sean Malone Dies Aged 54 Following Coma
- Endangered White Rhino Dies, Leaving Only Four Others Left Alive
- Two Die in Fiery Crash of Passenger Plane at Milwaukee Airport
- Kim Kardashian stars in bizarre new energy drink short film
- Amnesty International's legalized prostitution push turning off celeb supporters
- Ashley Monroe proves her point on 'The Blade'
- Britney Spears Does the Splits in Her Bikini While Hangin' in Hawaii—Take a Look!
- Cecil the Lion Mourned During Nat Geo Wild Event: "It's Our Responsibility to Do Everything We Can"
- Salma Hayek Blasts Donald Trump For Immigration Comments: I Won't Even Say His Name