Posts with tag "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying"
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 01:30 PM by Marc Schneider
The Daniel Radcliffe-starring musical 'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying' will go on with the show Thursday night, a day after their 100th performance was canceled after a stagehand was found dead backstage at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre. A 29-year-old man, whose name has not been released, was found dead right before the curtain was about to rise on the hit show, which features a...
- Posted May 4th 2011 at 08:57 PM by Nicki Gostin
Since his Emmy-winning days as Assistant D.A. Dan Fielding on 'Night Court,' John Larroquette has had his own sitcom and guest starred on everything from 'Boston Legal' to 'Chuck' and 'Parks and Recreation. The New Orleans native is currently hoofing it up on Broadway opposite 'Harry Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe in the revival of 'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.' It's going so...
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 11:00 AM by Kristina Lucarelli
While the other members of the 'Harry Potter' trio are chopping off their trademark locks, going to college and taking edgy roles to distance themselves from the Hogwarts scene, Daniel Radcliffe is hanging up his wizard robes in a different way -- by going to Broadway. And no, not the edgy, full-frontal, horse-blinding Broadway that he had a go at in 'Equus' four years ago, but Broadway Broadway...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The American Music Awards, as Told in GIFs
- The 3 Sweetest Behind-the-Scenes Moments at the AMAs
- All the American Music Awards Winners
- One Direction, Katy Perry each win three American Music Awards
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- 2014 American Music Awards Highlights: Jennifer Lopez's "Booty," Jessie J's Star-Studded Dance Party and More!
- Jennifer Lopez's "Booty" Performance Was the Perfect Way to Close the 2014 American Music Awards
- 2014 American Music Awards: Complete List of Winners!