Posts with tag "Howard K. Stern"
- Posted Jan 6th 2011 at 01:45 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
A judge dismissed the drug conspiracy convictions of the late Anna Nicole Smith's boyfriend and lawyer, Howard K. Stern, and her psychiatrist on Thursday, allowing only one conviction to remain against the psychiatrist while reducing it to a misdemeanor. Superior Court Judge Robert Perry found that Stern never had the intent to defraud when he used his name and others to protect Smith's privacy wh...
- Posted Aug 19th 2010 at 09:59 PM by PopEater Staff
Larry Birkhead, former boyfriend of Anna Nicole Smith and father of their little girl, testified Thursday in the case against Howard K. Stern and two doctors accused of unlawfully plying Smith with prescription drugs, the Associated Press reports. During his testimony, Birkhead revealed that he witnessed the reality star take many medications during their relationship though she claimed she wasn't...
- Posted Jun 21st 2010 at 10:15 PM by PopEater Staff
It's been almost three-and-a-half years since Anna Nicole Smith passed away -- but the players involved aren't done talking about it yet. Larry Seidlin, the former Florida judge who famously presided over the 2007 televised hearing deciding the fate of Smith's body, has written a book about the case. And in the book, which hits bookstores tomorrow, Seidlin says he believes someone is guilty of man...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 06:27 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
A psychiatrist who treated Anna Nicole Smith for drug dependency during her pregnancy said she tried to set up a program to wean her off prescription painkillers but found the celebrity model uncooperative during her hospital stay. "She wouldn't engage. She was very hostile," Dr. Nathalie Maullin recalled. "It was, 'Give me my medication and leave me alone.'"...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sony lawyer: ?The Interview' ?will be distributed'
- Paz de la Huerta and Lionsgate at odds over on-set injury
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's estate is on sale for $18.5 Million
- Best of 2014: What Was the Most Overrated Thing of the Year? Vote for Booty, Selfies, Twerking, Soul Cycle & More!
- The Kardashians Aren't the Only Ones: Kate Middleton Also Gets Compared to an Into the Woods Character
- Incredible TV Resurrections: How Revenge, New Girl and Homeland Came Back From the Dead