Posts with tag "Howard Stern"
- Posted May 6th 2011 at 09:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
After 30 years together, Howard Stern and longtime sidekick, Robin Quivers, might be splitting up. In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, Quivers revealed she might be saying goodbye to the man who helped make her a household name. "I love to do radio and television and I've always wanted my own television show, so I've been putting out feelers for those kinds of things," said Quivers,...
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 07:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
Howard Stern came onto 'Late Night' to announce that he was done with late night talk shows. If he's to be believed, this was his last appearance ever on any of them. "It's a lot of pressure to come out here," he told Jimmy Fallon. "What, I've got to prove myself to you? I mean come on, really." Stern then offered Fallon, as the new kid in late night, some advice. "If they tell you they want...
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 04:08 PM by Nicki Gostin
Is Charlie Sheen starting to make sense? A day after barraging the airwaves with what seemed like a dozen oft-erratic media interviews, the 'Two and a Half' men actor called Howard Stern's radio show this morning and sounded perfectly put-together and coherent as he made his case that CBS is being "ridiculous" by painting him as incapable of doing his job. "It's silly on its best day. And every...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 02:18 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Howard Stern probably needs another medium to broadcast his thoughts about as much as Charlie Sheen needs more names on his porn star Rolodex. But yes, Howard has joined the ranks of Twitter, and we have a feeling he's already being blocked by more than a few conservative tweeters. Never one to turn down a microphone, whether it be literal or digital, Howard is already bashing celebs, drooling ...
- Posted Feb 4th 2011 at 10:05 AM by AOL TV Editors
Howard Stern has made a career out of saying whatever he wants and making no apologies. Last night, his conscience got the better of him when it came to David Letterman. TV Squad writes that on the 'Late Show,' Stern made a genuine apology to Letterman for something that happened many years ago. Early in both of their entertainment careers, Letterman used to call Stern at home. Stern would then...
- Posted Jan 17th 2011 at 01:35 PM by Sarah Crow
Shock jock Howard Stern has some less-than-flattering things to say about somebody, and this time, it's not a guest on his show. The radio host is accusing late-night legend Jay Leno of ripping off his material. Stern appeared on Piers Morgan's CNN show and told the host, "Jay is insane. And Jay is a crook. And the world knows exactly what he's up to. He steals a tremendous amount of material,"...
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 07:53 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
Howard Stern fans will be rejoicing to the news that the "King of All Media" will be staying right where he's been for the past five years -- on Sirius/XM satellite radio -- for the next five years. The news broke this morning during Stern's daily radio show. "If we're going to stay in radio, we should stay here," Stern said on the air. "We're in an incredible position and suddenly there's real...
- Posted Dec 5th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Music News
Do you hear what we hear? That's the sound of millions of loyal Howard Stern fans saying: Just tell us where to find him in the new year, already! The shock jock has been in negotiations for a new contract with Sirius XM Radio (his multi-year, $500 million deal expires at year's end), but there still isn't news from the company about renewing the partnership. The silence on a new contract means...
- Posted Nov 26th 2010 at 06:45 PM by Rob Shuter
Gary Dell'Abate, or Baba Booey as his boss Howard Stern christened him, has a new book, 'They Call Me Baba Booey,' and it's already a huge hit. But it wasn't the book publishers originally wanted him to write. "For years I was asked to write a tell-all book on Howard and the show," Gary told me when he sat down with me for my HDNet show, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob.' "That wasn't the book I wa...
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 02:43 PM by Sarah Crow
David Arquette has broken the cardinal rule of getting in trouble: never return to the scene of the crime. The actor, whose recent over-sharing on the Howard Stern show landed him in hot water, went back on air with the shock jock to apologize and explain. ET Online reports that, Arquette, who announced his separation from wife Courteney Cox earlier this month, told Stern that although he is ba...
Popeater Hot Topics
- NBA Player Russell Westbrook Marries Nina Earl in Star-Studded Beverly Hills Ceremony
- Beauty Flashback! The Boldest Hair Styles from the 2005 VMAs
- Melissa Ott's Wedding Dress Is Still in the Shop While She Mourns the Loss of Fiancé Who Was Gunned Down On-Air
- MTV prepared for Miley Cyrus, will air VMAs on a delay
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- Tori Kelly Is Making Her MTV Video Music Awards Debut: Why It's Time to Get Super-Excited!
- George Hamilton and Alana Stewart Take a Road Trip to Palm Springs—Watch the Stewarts & Hamiltons Clip!
- Kendall Jenner Shows Cleavage, Flat Stomach and NY Yankees Spirit in Chic, Sporty Outfit—See the Photo!