Posts with tag "HowardStern"
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 11:27 AM by Susan Kayhan
We could all feel sorry for Gabourey Sidibe, but there's really no need. She's talented, young and famous, and let's not forget why you know her name: she's an Oscar-nominated actress, in a category she shared this year with Meryl Streep and Sandra Bullock. That's nothing to scoff at. She's also beautiful. Not conventionally pretty, mind you, but she possesses a personal magnetism that few...
- Posted Mar 13th 2010 at 03:01 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Howard Stern says...
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 08:22 PM by Sam Brand
The Howard Stern 'American Idol' rumors are no longer just rumors. On Monday, the shock jock addressed the situation on his radio show, saying he'd accept a seat in the judges' booth for the right price. "They'd have to pay me a ton of dough because I already make a ton of dough," Stern said on Monday. That wasn't all he said, though it was probably the least offensive thing that came out of his...
- Posted Feb 6th 2010 at 12:13 AM by Sam Brand
The self-described 'King of all Media' took to the airwaves earlier this week to announce that he had been offered a high-profile job in network TV. On Friday, the New York Post reported the job is none other than Simon Cowell's soon vacant seat on 'American Idol.' Nobody at Fox has yet confirmed the report. Is the rumor full of hot air, or might we really see the sharp-tongued shock jock...
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 09:58 AM by Sam Brand
We've seen Pam Anderson shake that hot bod in numerous ways, but never like this. It's not official, but it looks like season 10 of 'Dancing with the Stars' has its first celebrity contestant. In other news, Penthouse hottie Heidi Baron appeared on 'The Howard Stern Show' today. And you want the lowdown on Ian Ziering's new fiance Erin Ludwig. This is What You're Searching for Today......
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 04:13 PM by Sam Brand
The NBA's class clown is suspended from school. Gilbert Arenas was sidelined "indefinitely" without pay on Wednesday. It's anyone's guess how much he'll pocket of the $80 million remaining on his monster deal. As for Artie Lange's little nemesis Eric the Midget? The Wack Pack scrooge has tweeted some less than kind words aimed at Howard Stern's recovering sidekick. And Mariah Carey has hit the...
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 02:17 PM by PopEater Staff
Back before she hit it big on 'Friends,' a 20-year-old Jennifer Aniston was best known to Howard Stern fans as a "NutriSystem success story." The then-struggling actress appeared on Howard Stern's radio show in 1989 because she had recently lost weight on the program -- which sponsored Stern, Usmagazine.com reports. Sirius Radio, who houses Stern now, played the interview as part of 'The...
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 09:57 AM by PopEater Staff
Artie Lange landed in the hospital after stabbing himself nine times in an apparent suicide attempt, sources told The Post. Lange's frantic mom called 911 Saturday morning after she entered his Hoboken apartment and found the bloodied funnyman, a law enforcement source said. Lange sustained six "hesitation wounds" and three deep plunges. A source close to Lange's management team confirmed that...
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 10:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Howard Stern vowed on Monday to refrain from commenting on his hospitalized sidekick Artie Lange, but not before saying he "wanted to vomit" after reading rumors about the comedian's fragile health. A spokesman confirmed over the weekend that Lange, 42, is in a New Jersey hospital, but no other information has been released. On his Sirius Satellite Radio show Monday, Stern vowed to keep...
- Posted Jan 3rd 2010 at 09:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Artie Lange, Howard Stern's troubled sidekick, is in a New Jersey hospital for an unknown issue, TMZ reports. "I can confirm that Artie is in the hospital. Artie has chosen to keep all information on this matter between him and his doctor. There will be no further comment," a statement from his rep said....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hollywood's Sweetest Family #Ussies
- Garnett Spears, Who Died of Salt Poisoning, Had Been Treated for Same Thing as an Infant
- Outlander Recap: The Wedding Night
- Gabrielle Union confirms topless pic is her and will be contacting the FBI
- 'Fashion Police' remembers Joan and reveal what she drank on set
- Nude photos of Kim Kardashian reportedly leaked online
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana Pole Dances at the Airport With Husband Marco Perego—See the Hilarious Video!
- Little People, Big World Star Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Botti—Get the Details on Their Farm Wedding!