Posts with tag "Hugh Hefner"
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 03:15 AM by Christo Varghese
It looks like Hugh Hefner is wasting no time moving on after his ex-fiance Crystal Harris called off their June 18 wedding. Just a few days after Crystal left, Hefner introduced Anna Sophia Berglund as his "best girl" and said that "Anna is really one in a million." Hefner has now gone and added to his list of girlfriends. PEOPLE is reporting that Hefner has introduced Playboy Playmate...
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 09:31 AM by Kelly Fisher
Hugh Hefner certainly doesn't waste any time. Less than two weeks after being dumped by fiancee Crystal Harris, the Playboy founder has moved on with Playmate Anna Sophia Berglund, and he's not holding his feelings back. "With Crystal gone, Anna is my best girl," Hefner tweeted to a fan who asked if he was dating the Playmate, who was Miss January 2011. He also added that Berglund, 25, is one...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 10:36 AM by Marc Schneider
It didn't take long for Hugh Hefner to move on after getting dumped by Crystal Harris -- he now calls Anna Sophia Berglund his "best girl" -- and the Playboy publisher has announced he's carrying on with a Lifetime special about the wedding, only now instead of witnessing "I Do's," viewers will watch an 85-year-old man get left by a woman 60 years his junior. "The marriage special planned for...
- Posted Jun 20th 2011 at 09:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Showing quite a bit of class, Hugh Hefner refused to take back the engagement ring he gave ex-fiancé Crystal Harris. Last week, the 'Playboy' centerfold broke up with him just five days before their wedding. RadarOnline.com reports that Harris returned to the Playboy Mansion on Sunday night to return the ring but the 'Playboy' founder told her to keep the 3-carat, $90,000 ring. And if...
- Posted Jun 20th 2011 at 09:45 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Good News -
- Gut Reactions -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Hugh Hefner's runaway bride ran all the way to Las Vegas to party on what would have been her wedding day, but not so far away in Los Angeles, the men's mag icon was staying put inside his Playboy mansion and cozying up with an older woman. Who is this rebound girl? Whyyyyy, none other than Miss January 2011 Anna Sophia Berglund, who according to TMZ sources was spotted making out with Hef...
- Posted Jun 20th 2011 at 02:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Hugh Hefner's ex-girlfriend Holly Madison slammed Hefner's ex-fiance Crystal Harris on Twitter after she saw found out that Harris was appearing at a pool party in Las Vegas on her canceled wedding day. Harris attended a pool party at Wet Republic at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas on Saturday, the day of her now-cancelled wedding, and Madison was made aware of the event by Las Vegas gossip...
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 08:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Though they've been broken up for years and she's married with a child, Kendra Wilkinson still cares about ex-boyfriend Hugh Hefner. "I'm leaving him alone right now. He needs to time to breathe and grieve," she told UsMagazine.com at the NBC Universal's VIP party in Chicago on Wednesday. "Obviously I feel really bad for him and the situation," in reference to Hefner's fiancé, Crystal...
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 12:35 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Not so fast almost Mrs. Hefner. After Crystal Harris landed the cover of July's Playboy but lost her fiancé, Hugh Hefner, practically at the altar, the original Playboy isn't about to let her get away with it. "Recent events call for a special sticker on the July cover. Look for it on newsstands," Hefner tweeted along with a shot of the new cover -- a large red sticker that reads,...
- Posted Jun 15th 2011 at 05:55 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Call it whatever you like -- cold feet, a fame-seeking strategy or a genuine reevaluation of a relationship -- but according to Crystal Harris, ditching fiance, Hugh Hefner nearly at the altar was the 'right thing to do.' "It was mutual between Hef and I," Harris told Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show. "There was no fight, we sat down and we talked about it."...
- Posted Jun 15th 2011 at 10:00 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
After Tuesday's somber tweet from Hugh Hefner, confirming his third marriage proposal would not end in marriage -- "The wedding is off. Crystal has had a change of heart" -- we haven't been able to let go of a more than unsettling coincidence. Ex-fiancée, Crystal Harris was promoting her debut single just hours before formally commenting that the wedding was off. Apparently the opportune...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood
- Missing Mom Michelle Parker's Family: We'll Never Stop Looking For Her
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Evan Ross Teases "Incredible" New Music With Ashlee Simpson, Would "Love" to Duet With Diana Ross
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Join Justin Bieber to Celebrate Hailey Baldwin's 18th Birthday—Take a Look!
- American Music Awards Artists One Direction, Lorde and More Shown Through Emojis—Can You Guess Correctly? Play the Game Now!