Posts with tag "Hugh Jackman"
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 09:42 AM by AOL TV Editors
It was a battle for the ages: One impeccably dressed, show-stopping song-and-dance man against another. And they both just happened to be huge stars in the worlds of TV, film and Broadway. 'How I Met Your Mother' star Neil Patrick Harris defended his right to host the Tony Awards against former Tony MC Hugh Jackman. Dueling it out in a very Great White Way, Harris and Jackman referenced the...
- Posted Dec 14th 2010 at 07:55 AM by Zach Dionne
Hugh Jackman suffered an injury Tuesday, not on the set of an intense action film, but during an Australian taping of 'Oprah.' The 42-year-old star was set to make a dramatic entrance from the top of the Sydney Opera House, sliding down a cable. Then he failed to stop, smashing into the lighting rig. "That was so much fun, until the end," joked Jackman, according to a Reuters UK report. He...
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
The 2009-2010 Broadway calendar is saturated with a number of celebrity faces starring in major shows. Everyone from Ashlee Simpson to Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig came to the Great White Way this season. It is no surprise that Broadway has turned to Hollywood for their headliners because celebrity endorsements bring even more money to this 939 million dollar a year industry (via Playbill.) Even...
- Posted Oct 14th 2009 at 10:25 AM by PopEater Staff
Even though Robert Pattinson has millions of woman swooning, he isn't fazed. "It's just a job and while it's a job I love, girls scream out for Edward, not Robert. I still can't get a date," he told Sydney Morning Herald. And while he's thankful for his 'Twilight' success, he really doesn't think his acting is that great and admits he still feels "awkward in front of a camera." After the jump,...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 07:01 AM by PopEater Staff
In their careers, Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig have battled mutants and terrorists, but together they faced their biggest foe yet -- a ringing cell phone. The actors are starring on Broadway in 'A Steady Rain' and during one performance last week, an audience member's phone kept ringing, and no one would answer, TMZ reports. Staying in character, Jackman and Craig masterfully dealt with the...
- Posted Aug 31st 2009 at 03:43 PM by PopEater Staff
Gwen Stefani told Glamour magazine that her rocker husband Gavin Rossdale is "made to be a dad" - and we don't disagree. It's heartwarming stuff - and he's not alone. A handful of Hollywood handsomes are apparently joined at the hip with their little ones. Check out our top ten natural born daddies below: Former Bush singer, current solo artist and two-time papa Gavin Rossdale is as...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Holmes Celebrates Suri's Birthday with Cupcake Greeting
- Love Blooms, and Fades, in PEOPLE's Most Provocative Stories of the Week
- Miley Cyrus Wears Duck-Face Oxygen Mask, Postpones U.S. Bangerz Tour
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- ?Salem' star Shane West knows nothing about ?Harry Potter' ? VIDEO
- Khloé Kardashian and French Montana Grab Late-Night Pizza in New York City
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Enjoy Rugby Match, Prince George Gets Another Marriage Proposal
- Kate Middleton Sits in Fighter Jet at Air Force Base, Receives Boomerang Gift for Prince George