Posts with tag "HughGrant"
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 02:51 PM by Mike Ryan
Marc Lawrence -- the writer and director of films such as 'Music and Lyrics' and 'Two Weeks Notice' -- is well aware of the juggernaut he's up against this weekend. His new film, 'Did you Hear About the Morgans?' will be meeting head-to-head with something called 'Avatar.' At the mention of 'Avatar,' Lawrence concedes, "This will either be the most brilliant or the worst move in the history of...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 04:03 AM by Nicki Gostin
Is there another actor more synonymous with the romantic comedy than Hugh Grant? 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' begat 'Notting Hill' which led to 'Love Actually' among others. But bumbling bad boy Hugh makes it sound like his whole career has been a series of unplanned breaks, an Englishman who went up the Hollywood hills and came down a star. Currently acting opposite 'Sex and the City' star Sarah...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 10:14 AM by Nicki Gostin
Having twins wasn't in the game plan for Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick when they decided to expand their family, but that's what they got. Big time. The 'Did You Hear About the Morgans?' star tells PopEater all about the thrills, challenges and namely the whopper that came with the arrival of twin daughters Marion and Tabitha (via surrogate) in June. "We didn't want twins but we...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 08:55 AM by Jo Piazza
Why hellllo Hurricane Tiger Woods. The professional golfer is living in the eye of the perfect media scandal storm this week, and early predictions say life for the former boy phenom isn't going to get easier any time soon. Did Tiger's multi-million dollar team of brand managers and image consultants go on an extended Thanksgiving holiday? We just ask because it hasn't been Tiger's...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 12:00 PM by Scott Harris
When Rihanna sits down tonight with Diane Sawyer on '20/20', it's sure to be one of the biggest interviews of the year. But will it go down as one of the biggest interviews of all time? Over the years, the celebrity interview has become one of the staples of the entertainment industry. Make a huge mistake? Go on the 'Tonight Show' and humbly plead forgiveness. In need of a reputation makeover?...
- Posted Oct 31st 2009 at 10:00 AM by Brenna Ehrlich
First Mackenzie Phillips tells us she was keeping it in the family with her Mamas & the Papas papa, then it turns out David Letterman was mixing business with a whole lot of pleasure. Celebrity sex scandals have taken a weird turn this fall, and that's saying a lot -- it takes a heck of a gossip mag-scorcher to knock Joe America out of his cozy La-Z-boy. Still, sex scandals have been de...
- Posted Sep 12th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
A Michael Jackson tribute concert planned for later this month in Vienna has been postponed to next year in London. Had a judge allowed it, the Austrian concert would have provided Chris Brown with his first real chance for a comeback. If Chris should wait for the Jackson concert to perform publicly, he should know that stepping back into the spotlight could be a way to put the Rihanna incident...
Popeater Hot Topics
- JWoww Says No to Facial Plastic Surgery, Yes to Botox
- Inside Jill Dillard's Pregnancy News
- Julianne Hough Shares Brother Derek's Sweet Reaction to Her New DWTS Gig
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- Kim Kardashian Ignores Buttons, Lets Cleavage Bust Out on Trip to San Diego—and See North Feed a Giraffe at the Zoo: Cute Pics!
- Nick Jonas Admits Next Single "Jealous" Is About Real Life, Talks Packing on Muscle for TV and Working With Dylan Penn
- Kate Middleton Headed to Malta: All the Details on the Duchess of Cambridge's First Official Solo Trip