Posts with tag "HulkHogan"
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 06:28 AM by PopEater Staff
Hulk Hogan is getting ready to tie the knot again. The 56-year-old wrestler and Jennifer McDaniel are engaged, a source told Usmagazine.com. The couple has been dating for two years....
- Posted Nov 28th 2009 at 01:58 PM by Kipp Tribble
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Splitsville -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Brad Pitt -
- Demi Moore
Given the recent He-said-She-said hodge-podge coming from a certain TV couple with lots and lots of kids, "oh, the drama!" has pretty much now been replaced with "oh, the Gosselins!". Simply par for the course when it comes to celebrity and 15-Minutes-of-Famer breakups . Celebrity splits have held our universe's attention for decades, and this decade may be the champion of them all. Sure, some...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 09:18 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Tila Tequila Ustream,' 'Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair,' and 'Heather McComb' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 10:37 AM by PopEater Staff
You've still got it, Hulk Hogan! The wrestling legend got into a totally real staged scrum with fellow icon Ric Flair during a media event today in Australia and came away with a face full-a red stuff. Hogan and Flair went Down Under to promote the 'Hulkamania -- Let the Battle Begin' event when Flair started thwacking Hogan over the head with a combo of punches and belt slaps. Hulk emerged with...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 10:00 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Mackenzie Rosman,' 'Debra Lafave,' 'Jason Beghe' and 'Hulk Hogan' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 10:17 AM by PopEater Staff
In his new tell-all, 'My Life Outside the Ring,' Hulk Hogan admits he hit rock bottom after his divorce from ex-wife Linda Hogan and came "damn close" to killing himself after downing a cocktail of Xanax and rum (via NY Daily News.) The former wrestler recalls reaching for a gun and putting his finger on the trigger. Fortunately, his 'Gladiators' co-star Laila Ali, who noticed that Hogan was...
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 03:17 PM by PopEater Staff
Linda Hogan isn't happy that she hasn't received the Harley Davidson she claims is owed to her from her divorce agreement with her ex-husband Hulk Hogan. If Hulk -- real name Terry Bollea -- fails to relinquish the motorcycle, Linda wants him "incarcerated," FoxNews.com reports....
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 03:47 PM by PopEater Staff
After nearly two years in divorce court, Linda Hogan is finally airing out her dirty laundry. In an interview with Good Morning America, she admits she's "no longer bitter" about the split but still fears Hulk Hogan's temper. "It scared me because I thought everyone has their snapping point and I didn't want him to snap," she said. "He's threatened my life before, and I don't want him around,"...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- J.K. Rowling writes backstory for Potter character
- NBCUniversal settles lawsuit with unpaid interns for $6.4 million
- Utah guards face career-ending penalties over bikini photo shoot
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine