Posts with tag "I Dream of Jeannie"
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 07:51 PM by Nicki Gostin
In her memoir, 'Jeannie Out of the Bottle,' Barbara Eden shares the story of her long and charmed life in Hollywood. From her Marilyn Monroe connection, to working with Elvis Presley, to of course starring as one of pop culture's iconic TV characters. Although Eden has thrived career-wise, she has also experienced a terrible amount of tragedy. Her second husband was verbally abusive and a...
- Posted Jul 19th 2010 at 04:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Life isn't quite a fantasy for 'I Dream Of Jeannie' star Barbara Eden. Now 75, the actress is penning a tell-all memoir called 'Jeannie Out of the Bottle' that details her public and private tragedies that came with her Hollywood fame, The Hollywood Reporter confirms. The book will also include intimate details about her two failed marriage, how she survived an abusive cocaine-addicted husband and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 8 Photos of Amazing Record Collections Around the World for Record Store Day
- Couple Married 70 Years Die 15 Hours Apart
- Kate Holmes Celebrates Suri's Birthday with Cupcake Greeting
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL