Posts with tag "IHopeTheyServeBeerInHell"
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 09:40 AM by Mike Hess
If there's two things the PopEater crew learned during blogger-turned-book-author-turned-filmmaker Tucker Max's visit to the offices, they are: 1. He's every bit as foul-mouthed, raunchy and cocky as he portrays himself to be in his stories and his new autobiographical movie 'I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell,' and 2. If you say he reminds you of Spencer Pratt, a pre-fight staredown is coming shortly...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How to Brine Turkey Using Only 2 Ingredients!
- Harley Pasternak's Healthy Holiday Gift Ideas
- Mother Shot Dead by 3-Year-Old While Changing Another Child's Diaper
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Michael Brown's Parents Call Darren Wilson's Account ''Crazy'' After Ferguson Cop Speaks Out
- How Anna "Chickadee" Cardwell Will Spend Her First Thanksgiving Without Mama June
- Johnny Depp Explains Why He Feels Like a ''Fugitive,'' Says He ''Doesn't Give a F--k'' About Recent Movie Flops