Posts with tag "IHopeTheyServeBeerInHell"
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 09:40 AM by Mike Hess
If there's two things the PopEater crew learned during blogger-turned-book-author-turned-filmmaker Tucker Max's visit to the offices, they are: 1. He's every bit as foul-mouthed, raunchy and cocky as he portrays himself to be in his stories and his new autobiographical movie 'I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell,' and 2. If you say he reminds you of Spencer Pratt, a pre-fight staredown is coming shortly...
Popeater Hot Topics
- From EW: See Eddie Redmayne Portray Transgender Pioneer Lili Elbe in First Trailer for The Danish Girl
- Jennifer Aniston Caught Wearing Nothing But a Towel on Mother's Day Set in Atlanta
- Rosie Perez Admits The View Was 'Crazy' but Would Happily Return
- Benji Madden gushes about Cameron Diaz: ‘I'm the luckiest guy alive'
- Kelly Osbourne congratulates Melissa Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Fit model mom Sarah Stage ignores the haters
- Lauren Conrad Reflects on The Hills and Continues to Take the High Road When Heidi Montag's Name Is Mentioned
- James Earl Jones Is Alive! Star Falls Victim to Internet Death Hoax
- Nicole Falls During Catfight at Natalie's Party: "I Think My F--king Foot Is Broken"—Watch the WAGS Clip!