Posts with tag "IHopeTheyServeBeerInHell"
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 09:40 AM by Mike Hess
If there's two things the PopEater crew learned during blogger-turned-book-author-turned-filmmaker Tucker Max's visit to the offices, they are: 1. He's every bit as foul-mouthed, raunchy and cocky as he portrays himself to be in his stories and his new autobiographical movie 'I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell,' and 2. If you say he reminds you of Spencer Pratt, a pre-fight staredown is coming shortly...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chelsea Clinton Lends Her New-Mom Hours to Feed Those in Need
- Danica McKellar's Wedding Dress: See the Gorgeous Photos
- Parents of Newtown Shooting Victim Benjamin Wheeler Welcome New Baby
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- 'Lemony Snicket' author apologizes again for racist remarks
- John Stamos helps turn on Xmas lights at Graceland
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Your guide to this weekend's holiday TV movies