Posts with tag "IHopeTheyServeBeerInHell"
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 09:40 AM by Mike Hess
If there's two things the PopEater crew learned during blogger-turned-book-author-turned-filmmaker Tucker Max's visit to the offices, they are: 1. He's every bit as foul-mouthed, raunchy and cocky as he portrays himself to be in his stories and his new autobiographical movie 'I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell,' and 2. If you say he reminds you of Spencer Pratt, a pre-fight staredown is coming shortly...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Casino Janitor in Iowa Makes His 35-Mile Work Trek Mostly on Foot
- Molly McNearney Calls Husband Jimmy Kimmel 'The Greatest Wife You Could Ask For'
- You Won't Believe Why Someone Told Patricia Arquette to Fix Her Teeth
- Jimmy Kimmel: I won't say sorry for slamming anti-vaccine parents
- Elvis' granddaughter Riley Keough on why marriage was the 'right thing'
- Hulk is a 175-pound pitbull you don't want to get angry
- What's the Best Makeup Color for Green Eyes? We Have the Answers
- Girls' Night In! Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Jaime King, Sarah Hyland & More Celebrate Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello's Birthday!
- Karrueche Tran Seemingly Confirms Chris Brown Is a Dad: ''No Baby Drama for Me''