Posts with tag "IanMcKellen"
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 05:09 PM by Denise Warner
'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' vampire Jamie Campbell Bower stars in the upcoming AMC remake of 'The Prisoner' as 11-12, a troubled, rebellious young man whose father -- played by Sir Ian McKellen -- rules over "The Village,' a remote island kingdom. The actor talks with PopEater about working with the legendary Oscar-winner, starring in both the 'Twilight' series and 'Harry Potter,' (He will pl...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 02:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Sir Ian McKellen stopped by 'The View' on Thursday for a friendly chat about his latest project, but ended up schooling Whoopi Goldberg on the difference between Dumbledore and Gandalf. After discussions about his TV series 'The Prisoner' and a semi-testy exchange with Elisabeth Hasselbeck about flu shots and government health care, McKellen got asked: "Are you coming back in 'Harry Potter'?" T...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 10:47 AM by Jo Piazza
It hasn't been the greatest month to be God. The supreme being has been getting attacked from all angles out in Hollywood and no single faith is being spared. Larry David, Sarah Silverman and Sir Ian McKellan are among the offenders who have all individually joined in on the faith-bashing. Scientology has even been getting more bad press than usual, and from some of their own. After the jump we...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 11:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Note to hotel managers: unless you want it to be altered forever, remove that Bible from Sir Ian McKellen's bedside drawer before he shows up. In a Q&A with Details magazine, the openly gay 'Lord of the Rings' star admits to a habit of tearing out the Bible passage that condemns homosexuality -- Leviticus 18:22 -- every time he finds one in his hotel room. The passage: "Thou shalt not lie w...
Popeater Hot Topics
- A Solemn Prince William Honors Survivors of London's 7/7 Terrorist Attacks
- Woman Who Was Forced to Sleep in Her Car While Caring for Her Ill Sister Pays It Forward, Years Later
- Khloé Kardashian Tweets Support for Sister Kourtney After Scott Disick Split
- Twinsies! Lily-Rose Depp & Mom Vanessa Paradis Sport Identical Bobs at Chanel Runway Show—Get Ready to Do a Double Take!
- Amy Schumer to Glamour: "I Have a Belly, and I Have Cellulite, and I Still Deserve Love—and to Catch the Old D"
- Kim Zolciak's Trip Down Real Housewives of Atlanta Memory Lane Gets Awkward When Her Romances Come Up