Posts with tag "IanMckellen"
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 05:09 PM by Denise Warner
'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' vampire Jamie Campbell Bower stars in the upcoming AMC remake of 'The Prisoner' as 11-12, a troubled, rebellious young man whose father -- played by Sir Ian McKellen -- rules over "The Village,' a remote island kingdom. The actor talks with PopEater about working with the legendary Oscar-winner, starring in both the 'Twilight' series and 'Harry Potter,' (He will ...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 02:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Sir Ian McKellen stopped by 'The View' on Thursday for a friendly chat about his latest project, but ended up schooling Whoopi Goldberg on the difference between Dumbledore and Gandalf. After discussions about his TV series 'The Prisoner' and a semi-testy exchange with Elisabeth Hasselbeck about flu shots and government health care, McKellen got asked: "Are you coming back in 'Harry Potter'?" ...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 10:47 AM by Jo Piazza
It hasn't been the greatest month to be God. The supreme being has been getting attacked from all angles out in Hollywood and no single faith is being spared. Larry David, Sarah Silverman and Sir Ian McKellan are among the offenders who have all individually joined in on the faith-bashing. Scientology has even been getting more bad press than usual, and from some of their own. After the jump we ...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 11:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Note to hotel managers: unless you want it to be altered forever, remove that Bible from Sir Ian McKellen's bedside drawer before he shows up. In a Q&A with Details magazine, the openly gay 'Lord of the Rings' star admits to a habit of tearing out the Bible passage that condemns homosexuality -- Leviticus 18:22 -- every time he finds one in his hotel room. The passage: "Thou shalt not lie ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sofia Vergara: I'm Not Ashamed to Say I Love Making Money
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Pre-Show 2013: Watch Live Stream
- Evan Lysacek Won't Compete at Sochi Olympics Due to Injury
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot
- ?SYTYCD' stars Allison and tWitch got hitched!
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Taylor Swift Wishes
- ?NCIS': How many exes does it take to solve a crime?