Posts with tag "Idina Menzel"
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 11:57 AM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
A "brain freeze" can happen to anyone and even celebrities are prone to it - accidentally dropping the ball in the middle of their most popular song with millions of viewers watching and critiquing. Even though musicians practice to perfect their performance, sometimes stuff happens. Even just missing one word during a concert can send an otherwise seasoned artist off the edge muttering to themsel...
- Posted Sep 3rd 2009 at 01:51 PM by PopEater Staff
They better pay this year's rent, because they have another mouth to feed. 'Rent' alums and all-around pretty people Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel welcomed a son, Walker, on Wednesday. "Mother, father and son are all doing well," their reps said in a statement to PEOPLE. Walker is the first child for Diggs and Menzel, who are both 38 and met on the 1996 Broadway production of Rent. They wed in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 5 Seconds of Summer, Iggy Azalea and Jennifer Hudson to Perform at the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards
- Justin Bieber: 'It's Time for Me to Grow Up'
- Kate Bosworth: I Kept Things Too Bottled-Up in My 20s
- Formerly anonymous Bill Cosby accuser reveals her name, story
- What did 'Back to the Future Part II' get right - and wrong- about 2015?
- Ringling Bros. eliminating iconic elephant acts from performances