Posts with tag "IdinaMenzel"
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 11:57 AM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
A "brain freeze" can happen to anyone and even celebrities are prone to it - accidentally dropping the ball in the middle of their most popular song with millions of viewers watching and critiquing. Even though musicians practice to perfect their performance, sometimes stuff happens. Even just missing one word during a concert can send an otherwise seasoned artist off the edge muttering to themsel...
- Posted Sep 3rd 2009 at 01:51 PM by PopEater Staff
They better pay this year's rent, because they have another mouth to feed. 'Rent' alums and all-around pretty people Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel welcomed a son, Walker, on Wednesday. "Mother, father and son are all doing well," their reps said in a statement to PEOPLE. Walker is the first child for Diggs and Menzel, who are both 38 and met on the 1996 Broadway production of Rent. They wed in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Karenna Gore on the Presidential Election: 'I Really Don't Like the Way It's Covered'
- Trisha Yearwood: 'I Feel Lucky' to Get to Tour With Husband Garth Brooks
- Britt McHenry Returns to Work, Tweets Another Apology For 'Hurtful Actions'
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Jared Leto Is Terrifying as the Joker in Suicide Squad—See the New Photo That Will Haunt Your Nightmares!
- Bruce Jenner's Ex-Wife Linda Thompson Posts Essay After ABC Interview, Talks Marriage and Says She's Grateful
- Rob Kardashian Calls Bruce Jenner a "Role Model" After Diane Sawyer Interview, Kim Kardashian Shares Selfies