Posts with tag "Im Still Here"
- Posted Sep 20th 2010 at 11:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Joaquin Phoenix wasn't the only person to dupe 'Late Show' viewers during his infamous appearance last year. No, it now appears David Letterman was in on the ruse the entire time. The Hollywood Reporter dug up an interview from last year with one of Letterman's writers, Bill Scheft, claiming Letterman was in on the bearded Phoenix joke all along, and faked the famous interview on live ...
- Posted Sep 17th 2010 at 12:59 PM by Jett Wells
Pop-Ed: When Casey Affleck announced Joaquin Phoenix's career transformation was fake, it was like when Adam Lambert finally came out of the closet to Rolling Stone. No duh. It was like the the longest bad joke in history, and no one even seemed to care anymore, until Casey Affleck's trailer for 'I'm Still Here' was released a few weeks ago. Now, after it's opening weekend and all the bizarre ...
- Posted Sep 7th 2010 at 07:16 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
A buzz preceded actor Casey Affleck's directorial debut, 'I'm Still Here': Was the movie about brother-in-law Joaquin Phoenix's seemingly downward spiral from actor to hip-hop musician really a no-holds-barred documentary -- or was it just a set up? On Monday in Venice, where his film was screened out of competition at the Film Festival, Affleck said he's leaving the answer up to the ...
- Posted Aug 17th 2010 at 06:23 AM by PopEater Staff
The trailer for 'I'm Still Here' has arrived. Starring Joaquin Phoenix as an aspiring rapper named Joaquin Phoenix, the documentary (?) has been in the works for over a year, ever since the 'Walk the Line' actor emerged into the spotlight with a gnarly beard and equally unruly hair to make bizarre public appearances, including a now-infamous sit-down with David Letterman. All the while, Phoenix ...
- Posted Jul 24th 2010 at 08:37 AM by PopEater Staff
Casey Affleck is painting the woman who is suing him for sexual harassment on the set of his latest movie as nothing more than a disgruntled ex-employee, his lawyer said Friday night. Amanda White, a producer on Affleck's film about his brother-in-law Joaquin Phoenix, filed a $2 million lawsuit in Los Angeles Superior Court on Friday claiming the actor-director lobbed "unwelcome sexual advances ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lopez Responds to Marc Anthony Divorce Papers
- Finally! Pamela Anderson Unveils Her New Brunette Pixie
- Martin MacNeill Attempts Suicide After Convicted of Wife's Murder
- Actors who played real people
- Bob Dylan's Newport guitar sells in NY for $965,000
- 'Family Guy's' Brian coming back in upcoming episode?
- Paris Hilton slams fake Nelson Mandela tweet: ?Get a life and stop talking about mine'
- ?Grey's Anatomy's' Meredith Grey vs. ?Scandal's' Olivia Pope: Battle of Shondaland's worst parents ? POLL
- ?Spring Awakening': Lea Michele, Jonathan Groff, and original cast reunite ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Carrie Underwood as Maria in Sound of Music Live! Was "Painful to Watch," Tweets Star of Original Movie
- Inside Lindsay Lohan's Late Night Out at Art Basel Party in Miami—Get the Details!
- Lauren Conrad and Heidi Montag: Yup, They've Talked Since the End of The Hills!