Posts with tag "Indashio"
- Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 08:30 PM by Amber James
Only fab fashion designer Indashio could make Denise Richards the belle of the ball in a gum-inspired dress. Richards rocked the sparkly, blue number, which Indashio revealed was inspired by the 'Awaken' flavor of Trident Vitality gum. "Denise is the most perfect muse for this dress," Indashio told PopEater. "If this doesn't awaken anybody, I don't know what will." She sat front row, as...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Husband Convicted of Murdering Wife with Lethal Injection of Nicotine
- Holly Williams Welcomes a Daughter
- Police Baffled by Utah Family of 5 Found Dead in Living Room
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- Country trio Lady Antebellum's adult sound on new album '747'
- ?Sons of Anarchy' star Theo Rossi on the shows that make him cry
- That ?Tetris' movie you always wanted is finally happening
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Twilight Making a Comeback With Short Films on Facebook—and Kristen Stewart Is Involved!
- Tiger Woods Is Ready to Heat Up the Kitchen By Opening a Brand-New Restaurant—Get the Details!
- Gone Girl Star Emily Ratajkowski's Cleavage Is Insane on Cosmopolitan Cover—but We're Not Complaining