Posts with tag "IngloriousBasterds"
- Posted Aug 24th 2009 at 01:54 PM by PopEater Staff
Last week, reports swirled that 'Inglorious Basterds' star Brad Pitt was quoted in a German magazine saying that Tom Cruise's 'Valkyrie' was a "ridiculous" movie, a jab that seemed quite out of character for the normally class-act Pitt. Perhaps something got lost in translation, because Pitt's rep says it's totally bogus....
- Posted Aug 11th 2009 at 07:43 AM by PopEater Staff
Every now and then, someone shows up to a red carpet and shows the world exactly how it should be done. There's an art to looking happy, posing and appearing altogether fabulous, and Angelina Jolie did exactly that in a black leather dress at the Hollywood premiere of Brad Pitt's 'Inglorious Basterds' on Monday night. Sneak peek below, and dozens of photos after the jump! ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Sarah Hyland Talks Overcoming Adversity: People "Have to Go Through Things" to Become Who They Are
- Taylor Swift's 1989 Leaks Online—but Prepare to Face the Wrath of Her Fans If You Listen to It
- Prince Harry Steps Out With Several Lucky Ladies for Dinner—See the Pic!