Posts with tag "J-WOWW"
- Posted Oct 20th 2010 at 03:49 PM by PopEater Staff
Jenni "J-Woww" Farley isn't ready to bare all in Playboy, even though she was offered $400,000 to take it all off. "There is a better opportunity out there, which everybody will probably see soon," she said Wednesday on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show. In September, she wasn't sure how much she'd be revealing in the photo shoot. According to RadarOnline, the offer on the table was...
- Posted Oct 19th 2010 at 11:39 AM by Zach Dionne
JWoww on 'Jersey Shore' is the master of being sexy and tough, of partying through the night ... but that wasn't always the case. "She wasn't very popular," a grade school classmate of Jenni "J-Woww" Farley tells RadarOnline.com. "Jenni didn't have a boyfriend that I remember and she wasn't on any sports teams or in any clubs really." Radar now has a charming batch of photos from J-Woww's...
- Posted Mar 24th 2010 at 10:40 AM by Zach Dionne
The first 'Jersey Shore' book has been announced, and we're sad to say it won't be Snooki's tell-all. 'Never Fall in Love at the Jersey Shore' will come courtesy of cast members Jenni 'J-WOWW' Farley and Ronnie 'No Fancy Nickname for Me' Ortiz-Magrow. Entertainment Weekly describes the book-to-be as "a Guido guide on how to maintain that distinctive Jersey Shore look and attitude."...
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 10:36 PM by Sam Brand
Even if you haven't watched a second of MTV's hot and sweaty new reality show 'Jersey Shore,' you've probably heard about the "Snooki Punch." It might just be the finest right hook captured by MTV's cameras since Spencer knocked that Cameron kid out on 'The Hills' earlier this year. But if you haven't seen the sucker-punch yet, you might not get your chance. On Friday, MTV pulled the footage from...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Woman Seeks Justice After Learning Her Missing Husband Is a Bigamist
- From SI: NHL Player Jack Johnson Bankrupted by Parents
- Prince William Enjoys Treating Kate to Flowers
- Bill Cosby's wife Camille subject of compassion, anger regarding husband's sex abuse scandal
- First Bill Cosby stand-up gig canceled
- Review: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1' is only half awesome