Posts with tag "Jack Gordon"
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 09:29 PM by Nicki Gostin
- Filed under:
- Highbrow -
- Music News -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Top News
La Toya Jackson's newly released 'Starting Over' is really a bifurcated memoir. The first half is about the abuse, both physical and mental, that she suffered under her manager/husband Jack Gordon. The latter deals with her gradual reconciliation with her famous family, especially Michael, and what she really thinks of her brother's death. Since the book is a two-parter, let's mimic that and onl...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bob Saget Is Joining Fuller House, Tweets, 'I Love You, Jesse'
- 8 Things We'd Buy for Summer from Reese Witherspoon's Draper James Site
- Toronto Teen Gets in Trouble for Crop Top, Gets 500 Classmates to Wear Them to School the Next Day
- ?Big Bang Theory' stars and execs fund scholarship for UCLA students
- Giuliana Rancic shows off bikini body after being criticized for thin frame
- Natalie Imbruglia did 'crazy stuff' after her divorce
- Cruel Intentions Reunion: Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Selma Blair See the Musical: Pics!
- Two Genius Teens Tie as Champions of National Spelling Bee—See Their Insane Winning Words!
- Johnny Depp's Daughter, Lily-Rose, Celebrates Her ''Sour Sixteen'' With Family and Friends—See the Pics!