Posts with tag "Jack Gordon"
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 09:29 PM by Nicki Gostin
- Filed under:
- Highbrow -
- Music News -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Top News
La Toya Jackson's newly released 'Starting Over' is really a bifurcated memoir. The first half is about the abuse, both physical and mental, that she suffered under her manager/husband Jack Gordon. The latter deals with her gradual reconciliation with her famous family, especially Michael, and what she really thinks of her brother's death. Since the book is a two-parter, let's mimic that and onl...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alexis Shapiro, Girl with Condition Causing Insatiable Hunger, Loses Nearly 60 Lbs.
- Brad Pitt Turns 51! See His Changing Looks
- Gone With the Wind Turns 75 (PHOTOS)
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- Ashlee Simpson Is Pregnant With Her and Husband Evan Ross' First Child Together
- New Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Lawrence Wax Figures Unveiled! Are They Lifelike or Totally Creepy?
- Christina Aguilera Celebrates 34th Birthday at Disneyland (and Apparently, She Loves the Rides!)