Posts with tag "Jack Gordon"
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 09:29 PM by Nicki Gostin
- Filed under:
- Highbrow -
- Music News -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Top News
La Toya Jackson's newly released 'Starting Over' is really a bifurcated memoir. The first half is about the abuse, both physical and mental, that she suffered under her manager/husband Jack Gordon. The latter deals with her gradual reconciliation with her famous family, especially Michael, and what she really thinks of her brother's death. Since the book is a two-parter, let's mimic that and ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate's Fashion Motto: Third Time's the Charm!
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel's Son Axl Gets Baptized
- Lindsay Ellingson Engaged to Sean Clayton
- Beyonce releases surprise new album on iTunes
- Records: Jane Fonda's charity foundation hasn't made donation in 5 years
- Maxim names annual Hometown Hottie: And the winner is...
- ?Reign' react: What's love got to do with it?
- ?Scandal' behind the scenes: Three men and an Emmy ? VIDEO
- Hate Joffrey? Here's your chance to roast the ?Game of Thrones' king