Posts with tag "Jack Gordon"
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 09:29 PM by Nicki Gostin
- Filed under:
- Highbrow -
- Music News -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Top News
La Toya Jackson's newly released 'Starting Over' is really a bifurcated memoir. The first half is about the abuse, both physical and mental, that she suffered under her manager/husband Jack Gordon. The latter deals with her gradual reconciliation with her famous family, especially Michael, and what she really thinks of her brother's death. Since the book is a two-parter, let's mimic that and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is This Blake Lively's Wedding Dress? Check Out 'Preserve' Clip to See for Yourself!
- Obama: Kerry Washington's Daughter Is 'One Cute Baby'
- Check Out Miranda Lambert's Home Away from Home: Her Tour Bus!
- Long lines start early as Comic-Con floor opens and dedicated fans queue up for coveted toys
- Dolly Parton on how God helps her stick to her country roots
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Tara Reid Thinks a Sharknado Is a Real Possibility: "It Actually Can Happen"
- The Naked Warwick Rowing Team Is Back! See 7 Stupid Hot Pics of the Completely Nude Hunks
- Shia LaBeouf Arrives in Court After Cabaret Arrest, Actor His Trades Scruffy Appearance for Sharp Suit