Posts with tag "Jack Nicholson"
- Posted Jun 23rd 2010 at 08:05 PM by PopEater Staff
The newest issue of Rolling Stone features an intimate and in-depth profile of recently deceased actor Dennis Hopper. The article recalls his fast and furious younger days, his bizarre and secluded middle years and his somber final days. The profile includes recollections and thoughts about the colorful actor from Jack Nicholson, Val Kilmer, Laurence Fishburne and other friends and family membe...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2010 at 11:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Jack Nicholson and Val Kilmer were among the many friends and family who attended Dennis Hopper's memorial mass in Ranchos De Taos, New Mexico, on Wednesday, the Associated Press reports. The movie icon died on Saturday at age 74 after a battle with prostate cancer. He was diagnosed in 2009. As Hopper's simple wood coffin was brought into the chapel, the church's bells chimed. After the two-hou...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 08:00 PM by Jo Piazza
In the absence of the venerable Jack Nicholson at last night's Academy Awards, we couldn't help but wonder -- has George Clooney stepped in to take over Jack's schtick? Just as Jack would sit front row, a gorgeous and much younger lady draped on his arm, sunglasses firmly in place (because you just don't deserve to know who Jack is looking at), taking a drubbing from the Oscar hosts, so sat Cloo...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2010 at 02:21 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Like father, like daughter for Lorraine Nicholson (right), who at 19 is making her movie splash in a biopic about surfer Bethany Hamilton (left), who in 2003 lost her arm after she was attacked by a tiger shark in Hawaii. Nicholson will play the best friend of Hamilton in the film....
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 05:28 PM by Scott Harris
Once again it's Halloween, and for most Americans that means two things sure to make you sick: candy and horror movies. They may not be good for you, but people just can't seem to get enough of either, which may help explain why so many of our most popular stars got their start in horror movies. Some of the best horror movies ever made have been low-budget flicks churned out to meet the ever-pr...
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 08:28 AM by PopEater Staff
The extortion trial surrounding the death of John Travolta's son turned into a reading of 'A Few Good Men' on Tuesday after the actor's lawyer channeled Jack Nicholson to bring the court to laughter. The moment occurred when defense attorney Murrio Ducille accused Travolta's attorney Michael McDermott of entrapment. "I suggest, Mr. McDermott, that you sought to give birth to an extortion plot b...
- Posted Aug 13th 2009 at 09:53 AM by PopEater Staff
If there's one thing we've learned from seeing dozens of recent photos of Jack Nicholson, it's this: We really want to go on vacation with him. While some stars relax and detox on vacation, Jack is off living life to the fullest -- surrounding himself with girls thrice his age, partying like a mambo king and somehow smoking in the middle of the ocean (Editor's Note: Smoking is bad and gro...
- Posted Aug 4th 2009 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
While young, hot celebs like Megan Fox might dominate the news with their trials and tribulations, recent photos of Jack Nicholson show that he can give any Hollywood party goer a run for their money....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Princess Kate's Perky Pony Is the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Holiday
- Eliza Coupe Engaged to Darin Olien
- Widower Says Brittany Maynard 'Gave Her Husband a Gift' with Decision to End Her Life
- UMass-Amherst cuts ties with Bill Cosby over sex assault allegations
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Maria Menounos Compete in Annual Thanksgiving #DanceWars!
- Chris Pratt Shares a Cute Family Photo as Anna Faris Hilariously Live-Tweets Thanksgiving
- Shia LaBeouf Says He Was Raped at #IAMSORRY Installation, Sits in Silence for Hour-Long Interview