Posts with tag "Jackass"
- Posted Jun 26th 2011 at 02:46 PM by PopEater Staff
"I felt 34-percent funnier when I was with Ryan, but I guess everyone did," says 'Jackass' star Johnny Knoxville, in a new blog post dedicated to his late co-star, Ryan Dunn, who died behind the wheel of his car last week. Knoxville, 40, says he had a difficult time expressing himself at Dunn's memorial last week and wanted to take another crack at it. "He had such a hair trigger laugh refle...
- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 05:45 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Top News
Hours after a fatal car crash left 'Jackass' star Ryan Dunn dead, his close friend Steve-O took to Twitter, saying, "I love Ryan Dunn and I'm really going to miss him." Just days before the horrid and fiery wreck, which left another person dead, Steve-O revealed to me that he is lucky to be alive after years of addiction. "Johnny Knoxville and a bunch of our 'Jackass' crew staged an intervent...
- Posted Jun 20th 2011 at 10:35 AM by PopEater Staff
'Jackass' star Ryan Dunn died early Monday in a Pennsylvania car crash, police confirmed. April Margera, the mother of a fellow 'Jackass' dare devil, Bam Margera, told a local radio station and later TMZ that Dunn was killed in the car wreck that also left one other, who has yet to be identified, dead. He was 34. "Today I lost my brother Ryan Dunn," said 'Jackass' boss Johnny Knoxville in a s...
- Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 01:22 PM by Jett Wells
With awards season in full swing, it's about time to take our last punches at the best movies of 2010. The 'Jackass' crew, including Johnny Knoxville, Steve-O, Bam Margera and Wee Man, dressed in costume for a parody series, poking fun at some of the films up for Best Picture at the Critics' Choice Movie Awards on VH1. While the pranksters parody 'The Social Network,' 'Black Swan' and '127 Hour...
- Posted Nov 17th 2010 at 12:21 PM by Nicki Gostin
Steve-O is perhaps best known for the extreme stunts he's performed over the years as part of the 'Jackass' crew, which have included stapling his scrotum to his thigh and lighting his head on fire. But the performer, who can currently be seen in the big screen hit 'Jackass 3D' and will be appearing at Caroline's on Broadway from Nov. 24-28, is nothing like his onscreen persona. Instead, he's thou...
- Posted Sep 10th 2010 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
In their music video for 'Memories,' the guys of Weezer brought in a touch of testosterone: the numnut brohams of 'Jackass.' You'll see Steve-O, Johnny Knoxville and the other ones trading stunts while Rivers and Co. blaze through the track, a hard-driving and nostalgic shout-along that, as the title reveals, is all about good times back in th'day. Sample lyric: "Memories make me want to go back t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Enterprising 22-Year-Old Attempts to Counterfeit $100 Bills with Napkins
- Facebook Now Lets You Write Your Own Custom Description for Gender
- Did Missouri Politician Tom Schweich Shoot Himself Over Rumors He Was Jewish?
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Gutfeld to host new Fox News primetime weekend show
- Would Josh Duhamel Pose Naked for Playgirl? Yes! But It Would Cost a Pretty Penny...
- How To Get Away With Murder Set Is Drama-Free: Shonda Rhimes ''No A--holes'' Policy Is ''Brilliant''
- Jennifer Lawrence's Screaming Match With David O. Russell on Joy Set: Just the Director Getting Her Pumped for a Fight Scene!