Posts with tag "Jackie Evancho"
- Posted Jun 25th 2011 at 01:41 PM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- TV News
As one of the biggest discoveries to come out of NBC's 'America's Got Talent,' Jackie Evancho has had an exciting year. The 11-year-old classical singer released a best-selling Christmas album during the holiday season, and just released her major-label debut, 'Dream With Me.' On Friday's episode of 'The Talk' (CBS), Sharon Osbourne -- who does double duty as both 'Talent' judge and 'Talk'...
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 04:52 PM by Contessa Gayles
By age 10, Jackie Evancho became runner-up on 'America's Got Talent' and has already worked with some of the biggest names in the business, including duets with Barbra Streisand and Susan Boyle and a collaboration with super-producer David Foster on her debut album, 'Dream With Me.' The talented tot wowed as she belted out operatic arias like a pro on the fifth season of the hit talent...
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 01:30 PM by David Chiu
When you are as successful in the music business as Grammy-winning composer and producer David Foster, you pretty much have the clout to rope in big musical stars for your event. That was the case a few years ago for Foster when he put on 'Hit Man: David Foster and Friends,' a concert special that featured artists such as Celine Dion, Josh Groban and Peter Cetera whose hit songs were composed,...
- Posted Aug 12th 2010 at 10:20 AM by Steven Avalos
Almost daily, a new challenger hoping to snatch Susan Boyle's unlikely-singing-sensation crown surfaces. From Taiwan's Whitney Houston-singing Lin Yu Chun to 81-year-old powerhouse Janey Cutler, it's been a close race, but could the real contender be 10-year-old Jackie Evancho? The young girl graced the 'America's Got Talent' stage this week, delivering a beautiful performance that received a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Reveals How He Got Ripped the Healthy Way This Time
- Two US Patients with Ebola Being Brought to Atlanta for Treatment
- Lee Pace names the sex scene he's rewound? a lot
- Stephen Colbert gives heartfelt advice (no, really) to teenage girls