Posts with tag "JakeGyllenhaal"
- Posted May 29th 2010 at 07:05 AM by Caitlin McCormack
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, super-healthy Gwyneth Paltrow admits to enjoying an occasional cocktail and that she's been mixing drinks since she was 6 years old, Aaron Carter tells ex-girlfriend Lindsay Lohan to sober...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2009 at 02:00 AM by Rob Shuter
It's holiday time for the Cruise family, and Papa Tom is getting a sweet new Santa suit this year! It seems that his terrific wife Katie Holmes wasn't happy with Cruise's current Santa Claus duds. How cute! All that, plus more on Jake Gyllenhaal's holiday plans and a big, fat, Naughty But Nice thank you to the glorious PopEater readers. Muah!...
- Posted Dec 19th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
What other stars are the tabloids dishing about this week? Find Out Inside...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Scott Harris
When you think of performers who can both sing and act, a few names spring instantly to mind. Queen Latifah. Jennifer Hudson. And, of course... Daniel Day Lewis? Okay, so the famously intense method actor may not be known for his vocal prowess, yet that hasn't prevented him from baring his musical soul on the big screen in the upcoming musical feature 'Nine.' Which shouldn't come as too much...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 04:58 PM by Rob Shuter
Just weeks before Jake Gyllenhaal was planning to propose to Reese Witherspoon (which we previously reported), PopEater's Rob Shuter has learned exclusively that the couple have split. A source close to the couple says that the Hollywood duo had reached that ever-trying breaking point in their relationship, leading to their break-up....
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 12:15 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Good News -
- Movie News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Angelina Jolie
Reese Witherspoon has apparently been a very good girl, because Santa Claus (aka Jake Gyllenhaal) is supposedly going to pop the question to his gal pal over the holidays, Naughty But Nice is exclusively reporting. Oh, how we love a feel-good holiday story! In non-lovebird news, the Playgirl spread featuring almost-Palin-son-in-law Levi Johnston apparently didn't get people all that aroused. That,...
- Posted Nov 29th 2009 at 06:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon are firing back at a report claiming that the A-list couple has broken up. PEOPLE initially reported on Sunday that Gyllenhaal, 28, and Witherspoon, 33, had split, citing "a source close to the couple." No actual details about the split were given, and later on Sunday, reps for the couple denied the split -- to PEOPLE nonetheless....
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
In the new issue of Allure, Kristen Dunst reminisces about her relationship with ex-boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal, and how unfortunately they aren't in touch anymore. "It would be nice to see him, but we're not good friends," she tells the magazine. Dunst also talks about her celebrity life, vampires and her new role in 'All Good Things.' Check Out the Interview and Photos ...
- Posted Aug 27th 2009 at 12:07 PM by PopEater Staff
The latest cover story in Interview magazine poses an interesting question - between paparazzi photos, celeb gossip and stars' own Twitter updates - do we really know our movie stars, or just know where they drink their coffee? Beautiful actress Natalie Portman has been in the public eye for more than half her life, but as the interview suggests, we know only superficial details about the woman...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Say Goodbye to Hugh Jackman's Pointy Pan Beard! (VIDEO)
- Lauren Conrad's Flowery Bridal Shower Is a Visual Treat
- Kristin Chenoweth Goes Brunette, Gets Much-Longer Locks Overnight
- Alec Baldwin avoids arrest after scuffle with photographer
- Jennifer Lawrence requests investigation after nude pics leaked online by hacker
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies