Posts with tag "James Blunt"
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 12:30 AM by AOL Music Editors
Singer James Blunt has gone viral once again -- but it's not because of his music. The British singer has recently ignited quite the controversy over this photo posted on his Facebook page with the simple caption "Err... this is my hotel in Poland." As NBC reports, the picture may seem harmless with Blunt posing in front of a dilapidated building, but it's the building's close proximity to t...
- Posted Feb 10th 2011 at 03:00 PM by Sarah Crow
James Blunt may be famous for his heartfelt ode to a past love, but according to his latest cover song, he wishes they all could be California girls. The British singer has taken on Katy Perry's summer anthem 'California Gurls,' performing a pared down version of the pop hit on acoustic guitar with his band. The 'You're Beautiful' singer stays true to Perry's hit, leaving Mrs. Russell Brand's l...
- Posted Jan 18th 2011 at 10:30 AM by Charley Rogulewski
James Blunt is " f**king happy," and his good mood has rubbed off on his third studio album, 'Some Kind of Trouble,' that hits stores today. After two years of non-stop touring behind 2007's 'All the Lost Souls,' Blunt was burned out and found himself searching for his inner innocence. The songs on 'Some Kind of Trouble' aren't those depressing love-drenched ballads most people associate Blunt w...
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 06:30 PM by Charley Rogulewski
James Blunt may only have two studio albums on his discography, but the Brit pop-rocker has sold a whopping 18 million records. For his third effort, 'Some Kind of Trouble,' due Jan. 18, the 'You're Beautiful' crooner literally amped up. Instead of penning moody ballads on his acoustic guitar, he went electric. The result? A 15-track album that Blunt admits to PopEater is "much more up-beat and ...
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 10:30 AM by Emily Tan
Although he's been known to sing some moody and depressing ballads, James Blunt is looking at the happier side of life on his upcoming album 'Some Kind of Trouble,' which is out Jan. 18. "It's f---ing happy," Blunt tells PopEater. "There are a few of those ballads on the album, but yes, it's is much more upbeat and energetic. That's because I wrote before on acoustic guitar -- and I always wrot...
- Posted Apr 6th 2010 at 12:15 PM by Amber James
Even though the Internet and apps like Twitter have made celebrities more accessible, there is nothing like meeting a Hollywood star in person. And while some of us continue to sit back and dream about meeting our favorite actors, musicians and athletes, others aren't afraid to step around security in order to meet a famous idol. We've called our PopEater Facebook fans to action to reveal the craz...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 06:51 AM by PopEater Staff
Singer James Blunt is no fan of pirates. Not the swash-buckling, rum-swilling brand - the piracy on Blunt's bad side involves illegal downloads of music. The singer has publicly backed Lily Allen's push to create legislation that will eradicate the practice. Blunt writes in The Times: "At long last the Government is looking to legislate to protect the industry. [British government] is looking to e...
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHOA: Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida Share the Iciest Hug of All Time
- So, Has Rosie Perez Met a White Man Who Can Jump?
- Inside Lance Bass & Michael Turchin's Wedding: the Venue, Menu and Celeb Guests
- Now that the ?Report' has ended, reacquaint yourself with the real Colbert
- Mike Myers brought back Dr. Evil on ?Saturday Night Live'
- Hackers Threaten to Release Iggy Azalea's Alleged Sex Tape If She Doesn't Apologize to Azealia Banks
- Diane von Furstenberg Selects Official DVF Global Brand Ambassador—Find Out Who She Hired!
- The Affair Boss Explains Stunning Finale and What's Ahead in Season 2 (More Narratives!)